Chapter 29

Chapter 29

"And what did you say back?! Did you say it back?!" Chloe said leaning in.

"No of course not...he knows I don't...he told me that he wanted me to know..even if I don't back."

"Well do you?"

"No..." I said unsure.

"I think you do and you just won't accept it." She smirked.

"No...I don't." I said standing up and walking towards the bathroom.

"Well I guess that's a good thing...if you did you would be able to keep up the lie.." She said causing me to stop in my tracks and think. I can't deal with the lie...does that mean I love him? No...it just means the guilt is eating me...there's no way I love him....I think.

I brushed my hair and walked back into the room. "I'm going downstairs.." I said abruptly and walked out the door.

When I walked down the stairs everyone was in the living room watching cartoons. Harry was in the other room. I immediately went there..to him.

"Hi." I said walking in.

He turned and smiled. "Hello beautiful." I walked over to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked taking a seat next to him on the couch.

"Just on twitter." I said grabbing my waist and pulling me on his lap.

I laughed stupidly. "Anything important?"

"Nope." He said putting down his phone. He smiled at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I shyly turned away.

"No reason..." He lied. I didn't really want him to call my beautiful or tell me how amazing I am so I didn't question it.

"Okay well.." I said standing back up.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back down. "So I was thinking I should sleep in your room tonight."

"Lacey..." I reminded him.

"Okay then mine." He dug he's head into my neck.

"Sleep..." I said sternly.

"Maybe." He said placing kisses in the places he could reach in my neck. "We should go out to dinner."

"Maybe." I mocked.

"I think I should take you out...just you and me." He smiled as he left my neck and looked at me.

"Why so all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Can't I just take you out? Why do there have to be questions?" He joked.

"Fine." I said. "But not tonight...I'm too lazy to actually go somewhere." I replied honestly.

"Fine." He huffed. "I have something better in mind for tonight." He smirked before slamming our lips together.

We passionately kissed before he stood up and allowing me to wrap my legs around him, which I tend to do a lot. He took his time up the stairs. I didn't want to get any farther because..well I wasn't exactly ready. But I still kissed him. He made it to my bedroom door and slammed my back into it. His hand struggled to find the doorknob but eventually did and opened the door. He clumsily walked I've rot the bed where he dropped me softly. He laid me back and got i top of me.

"Harry." I said placing my hand on his chest to create distance.

"What's wrong?" He stopped and looked at me from above.

"I just can't do this..I'm sorry." I said pushing him off of me and sitting up. He didn't look happy, that's for sure. He looked disappointed. "It's not that I don't want to it's just that..." I drifted off.