❥ 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐛

The next morning, my mum told me that she was gonna go looking for a job. So, I decided to do whatever came to mind.

So, I decided to go on a walk around the town, explore a little, you know? I plugged my headphones in and closed the door.

As I walked down the street, I thought about jobs again. Maybe I should try and get a job. I mean, I'm old enough for at least something, maybe at a fast food place or something small like that. Just a little extra to help out with the house and stuff.

I thought about it a lot and decided yes, I'd look for a job as well. On my way home I stopped off at a corner shop and picked up a newspaper. When I got home, on the front cover was advertisement for a job at a place called Freddy Fazbear's pizza.

I knew of that place, I'm pretty sure my uncle Henry owns it. I once went there for my little cousin, Charlie's birthday party. That was years ago though, way before dad left. Come to think of it, mum mentioned something about Uncle Henry living in this same town.

"Mum?" I shouted, walking quickly through to the living room.

"Yeah!?"

"Remember Uncle Henry?"

"Oh yes, my brother who opened up that weird pizza place."

"He lives around here right? Why don't we go visit him at his restaurant!"

"Oh erm- I mean we can but... why?"

"Well, I was looking for a job too you know, to help out and all, and I saw an article about a night shift available there. It said I don't really need many qualifications and I not long turned 20, surely I-"

"Darling, I think we should settle down first. Your still young, you need to live your life a little."

"I know mum, but I really want to do this! I want to help out, and I wanna make money for us!" I said, looking into her eyes as if begging for at least a "maybe"

"Okay, well, we'll see then. I still have his number so I'll give him an text and ask about meeting up sometime." she said and I jumped on the spot.

"Okay, thanks!" I said and ran back to my room.

The next day, I got up early, had a shower and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. We were doing to meet up with Henry, and maybe Charlie and Sammy too (my very little cousins).

Mum used the map and we found out way to the pizzeria, it was only about a five minute drive away. We pulled in and saw Henry waiting outside the entrance for us.

It's been so long since we'd seen them, I went over to Henry who had his arms out ready to give me a hug.

"Oh, Y/N! I didn't recognise you at first, how you've grown!" he said, laughing slightly.

Mum came over and they hugged, and Henry took us inside this interesting looking place. It looked, a little different since I'd last been... yes, it was definitely different. The animatronics were different. Suddenly the memories came flooding back. How had I forgotten about all of this?

Instead of the old Fredbear and Springbonnie, there were three new animatronics on the stage, and one other in a place behind a curtain called "Pirate's cove"

"This place is amazing!" I said, smiling. "And, it's so much bigger than when I was last here. What happened to Fredbear the the other one... Springbonnie was it?"

"Oh, yes! Well, these are Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy!" Henry said happily.

He led us to his office and told us all about it, and he mentioned a few times the co-owner, William or something? I swear I'd heard that name before.

Then he mentioned that they were looking for a night guard. I almost forgot! I smiled and looked at my mum.

"Henry, Y/N saw your article in the paper and she really wants to do the job." she sighed.

"Yeah, I really wanna help out!" I said, confidently enough.

"Well, I don't see why you couldn't, your 19 now right?"

"Yeah, almost 20."

"Well then, I'll speak to my co-worker later on. I'm sure you'll be able to get the job my dear." Henry said, smiling.

He seemed rather happy about this.

Suddenly, two kids burst through the door.

"Hey da- cousin Y/N!?" Charlie's eyes lit up as she saw me, and Sammy almost knocked her over from the sudden halt.

"Big cousin Y/N!" Sammy jumped and clapped his hands in excitement.

"Hey you two!" I said, bending down to give them both a cuddle.

"And auntie M/N!" Sammy cheered.

Mum picked up Sammy. "Well if it isn't my wonderful niece and nephew!" she said, spinning him around and smiling.

"Y/N, your so big now, your like- an adult!" Charlie looked at me in admiration.

"Well, almost-"

Someone else walked through the door. He called for Henry so I assumed it was this William guy Henry mentioned. I still didn't know where I recognised his name from...

He was tall, he looked to be at least 6 foot, he wore a purple tie and most of his uniform was a purple colour, unlike Henry's...

"Oh, right, well I'll have to love you and leave you guys for now, but I'll definitely look into that job for you Y/N!" Henry said.

"Job?" William looked over at me.

"Yes, oh! William, this is my niece, Y/N!"

I just smiled politely. I felt a bit nervous for some odd reason, not knowing what really to say. But I noticed William also had an English accent like me.

"Well that's nice." William said, in some odd sort of way, looking at me.

"She wants to apply for the night shift job." Henry said, in somewhat proudly. I think he was kinda over-estimating me a little.

"Is that so?"

I gave this William dude a small smile, and then he left. I just shrugged it off, but I had a weird feeling deep down inside my stomach. Only, I didn't know what, or why.

Anyway, we left Henry's office and made our way back to the main area.

"I'm glad I have a chance at this job!"
I said, and my mum sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yes darling, but do you realise how late you'll have to be up-"

Henry came back over to us.

"Y/N, we viewed your records and the job is yours! Just take these home to fill out and you can start this weekend!" he said, handing me some papers.

I smiled widely and giggled slightly. "Thank you!"

Henry walked away and I turned back to Mum.

"Anything to help out." I smiled, and we headed to the exit.