❥ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞

Getting to work the next morning was a struggle. I'd managed to find a bench sheltered by some trees at the park, with 1 hour of sleep at the most.

"Everything okay Y/N?" Amy asked, leaning over and looking me in the eyes.

I snapped my head to her and smiled. "Y-yeah! And you?"

"Alright, I know I've only knows you for a day but I know somethings up."

"No, it's all good. Just haven't had much sleep." I forced a laugh.

"Eh, I can tell. You look exhausted."

I couple moments of silence passed by.

"Ehh, It'll about our break time now. Wanna get pizza and slushies?"

"I'll pass with the pizza, but I'm all up for a slushie." I smiled.

As for the William thing, I'd tried to forget about that. Maybe I really was going insane. I mean, I hadn't been taking those pills the nurse gave me. Maybe it could've been to do with that all along? I mean, surely, William, William Afton, would never kill anyone.

Speaking of Will, I hadn't seen him yet that morning. Maybe he wasn't feeling well? I didn't let it bother me too much and I carried on with the day. Ever since the missing children, or 'murders' as many had thought, the place hadn't been as busy.

With a sigh, I put my sweeping brush down, wiping the slight sweat from my forehead.

"Y/N?" I almost jumped from my skin as I heard a voice behind my shoulder.

"Oh- god! Sorry, Henry." I sighed with relief.

"That's alright. Sorry to startle you there." He smiled, but that smile quickly faded into an apologetic sort of look. "Hey, uh... so, only if it's not bother to you, would you mind staying a little later tonight to lock up? It's just, I had a call that the babysitter for the kids was leaving early and uh, I kinda gotta get back."

I thought for a moment. Then I remembered where I would be spending the night. I'd rather stay here in the warm as long as possible.

"Yeah, that's fine." I smiled.

"Oh and don't worry, Will's still here. He should be in his office, last I saw him. Just uh, make sure you turn all the animatronics off for the night, the night guard should arrive whenever he does and... yeah! Oh, and make sure most of the lights are turned off."

I'd found myself rather zoned out as Henry rambled on about everything that needed to be done.

"Y/N?"

"What? Oh, yeah! No problem."

"Alright then, well... I'll see you tomorrow?"

"'Course! Have a goodnight Henry." I smiled and waved as he left.

"You too!"

I found myself sitting at a table, absorbed in my thoughts. My eyes scanned over the animatronics on the stage before me, powered off and looking lifeless. But they aren't really lifeless...

But they didn't look... lifeless. That odd feeling when you feel like you're being watched, but there's nothing that could be watching you.

Was I not thinking straight again? Probably. I opened my bag and searched for the pills that hopefully were in there.

"Yes!" I whisper shouted.

I gripped the small tub and headed over to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup from a stack and filled it with water, taking the pills and after chugging the cup. I was never the greatest at taking pills.