❥ 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞

It was around 7:45, and I nervously sat waiting for William to arrive. I guess he must've god my address from my work form, or Henry, because I realised I'd never told him.

Five minutes later, a car pulled up outside. I quickly got up and headed to the door, I didn't want him to see inside the house, e.g dad's mess...

I opened the door and locked it quickly after me, making my way down the driveway.

William got out of the car and stood up, smiling directly at me. He looked... very handsome. I was trying not to blush at that point.

"You look absolutely beautiful love." He said to me.

Redness crawled up my cheeks, filling my face, William must've noticed and chuckled, which only made it worse.

"Th-thank you William..." I said, and without thinking I gave him a quick hug.

"Awh, you're welcome love!" he said, and once we pulled away I noticed the tips of his ears had gone a shade of red. "Shall we get going?" he asked, taking my hand and opening the car door for me.

I smiled and sat down, putting the seatbelt on. William hopped in next to me, beaming. I smiled to myself and looked down at my hands. His car had a slight smell of cologne mixed with tobacco. In a way, it was kind of comforting.

We didn't say much on the way, I looked out the window and listened to the faint music on the radio, as William was focused on driving as it was getting dark.

Once we arrived, I hopped out the car and giggled with excitement. I'd never been to a restaurant like this before, it looked lovely. William locked up the car and stepped over to me.

"This looks lovely William!" I beamed, William smiled at my excitement.

"Shall we?" he asked, taking my arm.

I smiled in response and we headed inside. I thought the outside looked amazing but the inside was just- I'd never been somewhere like it. I started worrying about wether I looked nice enough for something like this.

We were taken to a table, we had our chairs pulled out for us and all. Was this- was this like- real!???

It took me a couple minutes to take it all in. William looked through the menu and I hadn't even opened mine yet.

"Are you going to choose something love?" William asked with a chuckle.

"Oh, yeah course!" I opened the menu and I found myself in a whole new world.

I'd never seen meals quite like these before. I mean- all the different pasta dishes, the risottos, curries, steak fillets, the pizzas with so many toppings I'd never even seen anything like it before. My mouth was already watering. It took me a good minute to pick something.

We ordered our food, I went with the burger of the day which was some sort of chicken special. William ordered a steak, he was very specific to the waiter about how he wanted it cooked, which I found funny, but cute.

WHAT!?-

"So Y/N, how've you been doing?"

"Oh- I've been doing... fine I guess. And yourself?"

The thought of Dad made me want to be sick, scream, and cry at the same time.

"I've not been too bad. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yep! Totally fine." I smiled.

I saw somewhat... concern in William's eyes. But why did he care so much? Had Henry mentioned anything about Dad!?

"It's a lovely place, isn't it?" William said, referring to the restaurant.

"Yeah, I've never been anywhere like this before." I laughed a little.

I didn't know wether it was just me, the room, or what, but I was getting a little hot. After a little while I felt myself sweating a little. But that soon went away when our delicious looking food arrived.

I devoured my chicken burger in the space of five minutes. Fuck, that was good. My mouth hadn't experienced such good food in a long time, since I was used to either microwave meals or pizza from Freddy's. It was a nice change.

The evening went pretty smooth, I'd never seen William so polite and kind before. Although, I got pretty warm again. I wiped the slight sweat from my forehead, not realising my hand and face were damp, and I proceeded to itch my eye not long after. I'd completely forgotten about earlier, I was having such a nice evening with William.

"Erm, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"What's going on with your eye there?"

Shit.