❥ aͣw𞀞f̾uͧl̾ mͫaͣn̾

About half an hour after I arrived home, I heard the front door open. I sat up from my odd position in bed that consisted of my head dangling over the edge, upside-down whilst my legs and feet were up against the wall.

When I thought this night was bad enough, it could only get worse.

Bang

Clank

Bang

Clank

"Can you not!?" I half shouted at the door.

As I was about to lay down, the door swung open.

"And where were you earlier little missy?" Dad said with his half drunk voice.

"Not this again..." I thought and rolled my eyes.

"I told mum, I was at Henry's."

"Who's that guy who keeps dropping you off?"

"Who?" I felt myself sweat a little.

"I don't know, the one with the purple car?"

"Oh, that's my friend William."

"Boyfriend? You better not be sneaking off with him every night young lady because I'm telling you now-"

"Dad, what the fuck!? He's just someone I know from work! Nothing more!" I sweated more. "Just get out!"

"Don't talk to me like that! I'm your dad, respect me!"

"Uh, sure mate, after you literally punched me around the face!? Such a great dad!" I said, the tension in the room picking up by hundreds.

"I did that because you're a stupid brat of a child!"

"I'm not a child. I have a job now. And if I'm so awful, why the hell did you come back?" I asked, lowering my voice as to not wake up mum.

I jumped as the man's bottle went crashing to the floor.

"Get out dude! Don't come near me!" I yelped as he tended up and took a step closer to my bed. "I'm telling you now, stay away!"

"I gave you a black eye once, I can easily do it again."

"W- what kind of father are you!?" I jumped off the bed and pried the window open, but I was quickly jerked back by my hair.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I screamed as he tried to grab one of my arms.

I grabbed a large shard of glass from the floor and jabbed it into his arm. He hissed and jumped backwards, almost falling into the wall.

I turned and headed straight for the window, shoving it open, I quickly grabbed my phone and bag from the floor, then quickly sliding out the window face first, soon landing on the soft but slightly damp grass outside. I quickly stood up and saw that Dad was gone.

I wasted no time in hurrying over to the street, sprinting up the road. I never turned back once.