❥ 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨

I woke up, I felt delusional. I didn't feel... alive. I was in what looked like the Pizzeria, but... a much older version. There was barely anything inside, it was dark, cobwebs filled every corner.

I was about to head to the exit when I heard a voice. It sounded like it was coming from behind the curtain.

It was faint, but I could barely make out what it was saying. It sounded like it was also in my head.

Hey, wait! You have to be careful! You have to stay away from him!

Who was 'him' ?

"H-hello? Who's there?" I turned around and saw Chica's head had moved.

I froze on the spot as she slowly turned her head to look at me. So did Bonnie.

"W-what the heck- please don't hurt me!" I said and I felt like I couldn't move.

We won't hurt you

Another voice spoke to me, it sounded more male, was this... the animatronics speaking to me? Bonnie and Chica were speaking to me.

"Bonnie? Chica?"

You have to stay away from him

"Who?"

Him

It's him

He did this to us

You have to stay away from him

"Who!?!? What's going on!?"

I realised Freddy still wasn't activated. He looked dead. Empty. I think it was only Bonnie and Chica who had been... possessed!?!?

He will do it again

And he will keep on doing it

He will keep on hurting them

Like he did to us

I didn't know what to do. Suddenly I fell through the floor.

————————

I sat up-right in bed. Oh, it was just a dream. But it felt so real... like it meant something...

I needed to look more into this. I had to find out why the animatronics were suddenly... being like this. I knew for a fact something wasn't right. Especially after what'd happened when I was on my night shift.

That next morning, I got changed and went to Freddy's to get my bag. When I got in, I snook over to where the night-watch office was, and I found my bag under the desk. I grabbed it and headed back over to the main area.

I didn't see William or Henry, so I thought it was best to leave. I was about to go when someone came over to me.

"Y/N! Gosh, are you alright!? William told me you told him you had a bit of trouble with the animatronics!"

It was Henry. For some reason I was glad to see him.

"Oh, hello! No don't worry, it's all fine now, just got into a bit of..." I saw William walking over. "Technical issues."

"Oh, I see. Are you going to be continuing with your job? I can understand if the animatronics scare you a bit-"

"No no that's okay. I want to help out, and I'm sure it won't happen again."

"If you say so... oh, William, she is going to carry on with the night-watch."

William was about to speak but I spoke first.

"Yeah- I am. Anyway, I've gotta head off now, I'll be back here tonight I guess!" I said and quickly made for the door before William said anything to me.

I was getting a bit weirded out now. I mean, he wouldn't tell me why he was behind the stage at god knows how early in the morning, and why the animatronics were acting like they were, and he CLEARLY seemed to know why. I'm wasn't going to be quick to assume, but I wanted to know what on earth was going on. And William lied to Henry, saying it was me who told him about my trouble. So clearly, he wasn't meant to be there then!

I sighed and mentally face-palmed. I decided to have a chilled-out day, go for a walk, eat some dinner, watch some tv. I had a feeling I would see a certain someone again that night, so I wanted to be prepared for whatever was going to come.