❥ 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧

A few days went by. Me and mum started getting along better, that was something positive.

But... the pizzeria would be opening back up again.

Tomorrow.

I hadn't seen or heard from William, I had no clue what he could be doing. I still didn't know wether I mad the right choice in leaving.

It was a cold evening, a storm was definitely brewing. I had a pair of fluffy pyjamas on since it was a bit chilly, not being able to afford heating. But me and mum made it work by lighting plenty of candles around the house. I had a couple on my nightstand next to my bed.

It was around 11pm, I laid flat on my back, staring at a paper Freddie Mercury on the wall. I'd been trying to sleep, but I just couldn't. Either it was the worry about going back to work, or... I couldn't lie to myself, I missed William a hell of a lot. But at the same time I didn't want to be near him.

I turned, laying on my side, my face centimetres away from the wall. God, how could one who did such terrible things be so... kind? Was he just pretending to get me to trust him?

I felt a few tears begin to well in my eyes, and eventually drip down my face, diagonally due to the angle I was laying at, and landing on the bed sheets.

I curled up in a ball, wrapping my legs around the sheets. I felt so alone, and for some reason touch deprived. Just as I was beginning to drift off, I heard a light tapping on the window. I assumed it was rain, so I shut my eyes even tighter. But as it carried on, I realised it wasn't rain. It sounded so unsynchronised.

I rolled over and sat up, rubbing my wet eyes. I pulled up the blinds, and my mouth dropped to my feet.

William Afton.

Once I realised he was actually there I was quick to push the window open.

"Oh my god, what the fuck are you doing here!?"

"It's awfully cold out here, could you let me in?"

I helped him climb in, and I shut the window quickly afterwards. How did he even know which window was mine?

William brushed himself off and glanced around the room, chuckling to himself. I suddenly felt embarrassed by the stupid posters on the wall, and I probably looked like shit.

I lunged onto the bed, grabbing my plushie and shoving it under the bed.

I moved to sit on the side of the mattress, looking down at my feet and fidgeting with my hands. William sat next to me, in silence.

"Why are you here Will." I asked after a minute, my eyes glued to the floor.

"Because you left me no other choice." I could feel his eyes on me, but I couldn't look at him.

"I just couldn't stay." I blurted out. "I-I'm sorry."

William went to grab my hand, but I yanked mine away. His hand seemed to be... shaking?

"Why did you come here!?" I whisper shouted.

"Because I-" silence.

I'd never seen him not know what to say. I felt weird, like something wasn't right.

"I missed you."

"What?"

Suddenly he looked very angry, he stood up in a quick motion, making me jump a little.

"I missed you, alright!?"

"William! Stop being so fucking loud!"

"Fine." he sat down again with a sigh. "And I also wanted to give you this back." he handed me the stupid notebook.

"I don't want to look at that thing ever again." I grabbed it, chucking it across the room into the mini bin. "I still can't believe you read that." I sighed into my hands.

"I apologise." he said with the stupid smirk on his face.

"Fuck off."

"What did you just say?"

I felt a smile tug at my face. "I told you to fuck off." God, what the fuck is wrong with me.

William was at a loss for the words. Probably the fact I wasn't all scared of him, or doing everything he says.

"Yeah, that's right. You're not all big and scary now are you?" I sniggered. "But seriously, why are you really here. No way are you here because you 'missed me'" I said with mocking fingers.

Deep down I was glad to see him again, but no one ever needs know.

"No, you don't understand. Please don't make this difficult Y/N-"

"Oh I'm making this difficult?"

"Just let me finish."

"Fine." I sighed.

"I'm here because I don't want you away from me. I want you with me, where I know you are safe. I know it may not seem like it but I would never do anything to hurt you, alright? Today I've not been myself at all, I've felt so angry, lost, confused, but Y/N what you don't see is that when you're with me, I don't feel like that. Do you know what I mean?"

"What are you trying to say Will.."

"Well I- you know, I.." he seemed unsure on what to say next.

This wasn't like William at all. I never knew he had a side like this side to him. After a moment of silence he turned to me again.

His hands trailed around my lower back, pulling me closer to him. I tried to ignore the awful amount of blush on my face. "W-William I-" he cut me off by grabbing my face with both hands, tilting my head upwards.

I couldn't hold back anymore, I leaned up, my lips brushing against his. His hands traveled down and squeezed my waist impatiently as I kissed him, biting on his lip.

He then started kissing me back, his tongue finding it's way into my mouth making me gasp lightly. His hands slightly crawled up my shirt, the feeling of his cold fingers on my skin sent shivers up my back.

I pulled away, slightly shocked, but nothing compared to how William looked shocked with himself.

"I love you Y/N. You make me feel things I never thought possible. So please, don't leave me love."

I was not expecting him to say any of that. And again, tears pathetically fell down my face.

"Oh, love, please don't cry." he cooed whilst pulling me into some sort of hug.

"I just don't know what to do." I mumbled.

"You can trust me, okay?" He whispered into my ear.

You can trust me

You can trust me

Trust

Do I trust you?

Something doesn't feel right

He's lying

Liar

Liar

Help me

6

Help

6

Please..

6.