㋛ 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ㋛

"You- what?" my eyes widened.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. William sighed and slammed his feet on the floor, stomping over to the door.

I sunk back into the sofa, arms crossed and foot tapping on the floor. I took a deep breath, my face going back to its normal colour.

To take up the time I decided to go and make a drink. But, like William said, the only thing he had was tea.

As I was looking for the teabags, I came across something I did not expect to see.

A cupboard full of alcohol. I questioned it, but I decided it was best not to touch anything. I carefully closed the cupboard, proceeding to get the bottle with barely any milk left from the fridge.

"God, you really need to go shopping." I muttered.

Maybe I could take him later.

I was just finishing the tea when I felt a burning sensation travel up my arm. Damn, I forgot about that. I hadn't looked at the scars in a while, who knows, they could be healing up by now. Then I wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding out after all.

I suddenly felt cold arms wrap around my waist. I jumped slightly, dropping the teaspoon I was holding.

"Sorry, love." William chuckled.

"Wh-who was it?" I quickly smiled, handing William his tea.

"Oh no one, just some salesperson." he turned, leaning back against the counter.

Even though the tea was still steaming, he took a big sip of it, eyes never leaving mine.

"Now that's some good tea."

I smiled back.

"Oh, by the way uh- do you not think you need to go shopping? I mean, you literally have no food at all." I shrugged.

"I suppose.."

"Great! I'll take you later."

"Sure, love."

~~~~~

Man in mid 40s arrested for possession of illegal substances. Charged at least 15 years.

M/N's eyes widened. She did not regret one bit making that call once she'd found out what that disgusting dick of a man had done. Now all she wanted was her daughter back, her daughter who she had no idea where she was.

Tears fell onto her lap, staining her dress. With shaky hands, she picked up the phone. All she could do was hope that her beloved daughter was in safe hands.

After calling and having no answer, she sighed, deciding to leave Y/N to her own devices for the time being. Surely, she'd come back when she was ready to. She understood that now. Her Y/N was all grown up, and she could only wish the best for her.

~~~~~

Y/N POV

7:00 pm

"So, where to first?" I asked as me and William stepped through the doors of Walmart.

"Well what do we need?" William looked slightly overwhelmed by the big supermarket before him.