❣︎ m̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ u̶p̶ b̶i̶g̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶

Holy fucking shit.

That thought alone was all that filled my head for pretty much the whole night. Was I actually going to bed? Fuck no. Sleep was the last thing on my mind.

Okay, maybe I could call the police tomorrow. But would they believe me? And what if they don't arrest William straight away, he'd more than likely kill me. Maybe I shouldn't tell the police.

Maybe I could tell Henry. But again, would he believe me? Did I even believe it myself?

The dreams. The voices. They were all true. I really was starting to think it wasn't effects of those pills anymore.

I am going insane.

~~~~~

After a while I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier, but I refused to let myself fall asleep. I had to think of a plan.

Grabbing the notebook out my bag and a pen from the nightstand, I flipped to a new page, ignoring the previous things I'd written about fucking William, and I scribbled down... everything. If this notebook was a therapist, it would've quit the moment it started.

All I knew was that I needed to leave as soon as possible. Go where, I had no clue.

I couldn't help but look back on what I'd written before. The night William took me out for dinner. The night he saved me when the animatronics went crazy. You'd think I was some stupid high school girl with a raging crush.

The second part was practically true.

"Oh, for fucks sake." I broke down into tears, dropping the tatty thing on the floor.

~~~~~

I sighed, sitting down opposite mum. She wanted to meet up, and as much as I didn't want to, I decided not to let her down.

"Hi Y/N. How's everything holding up?"

"Oh, uh.." Should I tell her? Maybe not, it's not worth giving her the worry. And also, I really couldn't talk about it. "Everything's okay. I'm uh- staying with a friend."

"Oh, yes. I see." She probably knew it was William. I hoped she wasn't getting any wrong ideas. I glared at her once I noticed the small smirk on her face.

"God, anyway. I don't want to talk about that right now. Uh, do you want to order something?" I smiled weakly, gesturing to the menu on the wall.

"I suppose so. Get what you want, it's on me." Mum offered.

"Are you sure? I don't mind paying, since I'm the one with a job."

"Oh, well actually I just got myself another job." she replied.

"Wait, you did? Congrats." I smiled, glad that she would hopefully become somewhat financially stable again.

We ordered, I didn't have much but a drink and a small sandwich (which I couldn't finish), Mum kept picking at me like she knew something was wrong. I couldn't remember the last time she'd seemed so caring.

But anyway, I kept brushing the subject off and telling her I was fine, and that I was just tired. Which wasn't completely a lie, I was exhausted. But the thought of sleep still seemed to scare me, as much as I wanted it.

We left on a good note, I was glad Mum was accepting of the fact I wasn't comfortable living with her at the moment.

Walking away from the main street, I thought about the ideas I had last night. I knew the right things to do would be to tell someone, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Not yet at least. Maybe I just needed to get some sleep first, as much as I was dreading it.

So I headed back to William's, after making a quick (more like an hour) long stop at the shops to waste time and also to get some... things for myself.

As I approached the front door, I felt my heart drop into my stomach. I left the house as quickly as I could in the morning, I hadn't seen him since the night before.

I entered the house, scanning the living room. No William. Kitchen? No William. I went upstairs, into the spare room. No notebook.

No notebook.