Burning caves

Smack Smack Smack

Belfast's gauntlets hit the sandbag time and time again.  The chain barely able to resist the force of the relentless punches.

“Who does that siren think she is, killing my sister, oh she will regret that.” Said the head maid as she gave the bag another uppercut, sending it flying. “I’ll get her in my hands and rip her heart out, yes that's what I’ll do!”

She grabbed the bag again and began mercilessly beating it. Thankfully she was alone or another person might hear her...well even if they would put it on her damaged mental state and her grief over the loss of her sister.

“I’ll kill her like we do with all of humanity.” Belfast smiled sadistically. 

“You would be wise to remember not to bloat out our entire plan, you know.” Said someone as she grabbed the maids shoulder.

Belfast spun around and delivered a punch which the other figure barely managed to dodge.

“Woah Bel calm down.” Said the woman as she looked at the barely missed strike. She had to duck out of the way.

“Enty….what?” Belfast asked and retracted her hand and looked at Enterprise with pain. “I’m sorry I..I.”

Enterprise giggled a bit and rightened her composure. “Don’t sweat it. You would have only blasted my head off, why are you training in rigging anyway...and if you want a spar we can do that outside.”

“I don’t want a spar dummy, you merely surprised me.” Huffed Belfast as she relaxed a bit. “And I train to be ready.”

“Ready for what, it's not like any human can beat us.” Said Enterprise as she looked at Belfast. “Look at you, you look like you haven’t slept in days. Your sister only died 2 days ago.”

Belfast's face twisted into rage. “She didn’t die! She was murdered!”

“Ohh did humanity find a way to hurt your dear sister?” Giggled Enterprise.

Belfast only turned around and punched the sandbag with everything she got, shattering the outside and punching a hole into it, penetrating the shipgirl resistant armoring and hitting the sand inside the bag.

Enterprise looked at the situation and shook her head. “Ohh now you ruined it, those are always that hard to replace and dispose of you know.”

“I’ll kill that siren with my bare hands!” Gasped Belfast and pulled her now Sand covered Hand out of the bag. “And we can always build other punching bags.” 

Enterprise looked a bit confused. “Siren? Do you believe the lie we tell the girls now too?”

“No! According to Kent they met an actual fucking siren, even if a clone one, even though Kent said that that one showeed emotion and wasn’t a mindless robot like the usual ones.” Said Belfast with a vile taste.

Enterprise took a step back. “An actual siren? Didn’t we kill them all?”

“That's what I thought too.” Said Belfast as she took off the sandbag. “Maybe ask Tester that.”

“She is barely even able to think anymore, no we will give her a few days, you know how rough our fun sections can get.” Giggled Enterprise. “So you are training to be ready to beat some weak siren?”

“She killed my sister. She can’t be weak.” Belfast said and gritted her teeth. “I don’t care how anyone views me anymore, I’ll rip her head off of her shoulders.”

“But most sirens can lose their head darling.” Laughed Enterprise ant Belfast who definitely wasn’t amused.

“She ain’t Purifier, and that one is hiding, no Kent said it was Cleveland.” Breathed Belfast. “And who cares who she is, she will die by my hands.”