Cecidit ancilla

Belfast simply stared at the siren in front of her.  

“What do you mean murderer?”Asked Belfast. “We don’t know each other!”

“DO WE NOT!” Screamed Cleveland as she slammed her scythe to the ground. “Ed, go take care of the people out there!” 

She walked closer to Belfast who was stumbling back. The illusion of Edinburgh running out of the cave. “Don’t you even dare to pretend you forgot everything you have done to me!!!!!!!!!”

Belfast fell to her aft and began crawling away. “We don’t know each other!”

The siren grabbed her by the collar and kneed her in the ribs.

“Since when do you kill humans and use us innocents to do it?!” Asked the siren sternly.

“We never kill humans, we kill sirens…” Said Belfast sheepishly with a smile.

The siren simply stared at her unamused.

Belfast was kicked in the face and thrown like 20 metres into the next building.

“Then what is this about cleansing the world of all evil, which includes humanity, you bastards talked about?” Grumbled Cleveland and set her scythes blade on Belfast throat. “As much as I wish to execute you here and now, I need answers!"

“What are you talking about?” Gasped Belfast and winced from her wounds.

“What you bastards told me, your plan of killing humanity to create peace.” Said Cleveland as she stomped down on Belfast. “Enterprise, Hood, Wales and the Queen talked so passionately about it.”

Belfast almost took a step back upon hearing this.

“You're talking bullshit, we never wanted to kill humanity.” Said Belfast calmly. Innerly she was freaking out.

How could this random siren know of their top secret plan, and even a conversation she was never there for.

Cleveland gritted her teeth. “Look around you, this is a human refugee camp! Not a siren base!”

Belfast looked around, saw the bodies and smiled. “Yes, it is a human refugee camp. One that you two sirens attacked.”

Belfast was ripped to her feet and held up. She had to stare into the hatred filled bright yellow eyes for only a second before fear began growing in her heart.

“STOP LYING!” Screamed Cleveland and punched her in the chest, the massive pillows giving no ounce of resistance to a strike of that caliber.

Belfast flew back and landed with her back on the concrete.

“Urgh, you are stronger than the usual siren…” Gasped Belfast. She was running out of options and speech. She had to do something fast to get out of here but had no options.

“Considering that your usual siren is a human being, I am very much stronger than that!” Said Cleveland and pushed her against the ground. “Edinburgh couldn’t tell me the truth as I ripped her limb from limb, but you should be able to. You know the truth, unlike your useless sister!”

Belfast's heart was gripped with both fear and anger. She had no idea how this siren knew all of this stuff.

More angering was how she spoke about the maid's sister.

“Don’t speak about my sister like that!” Screamed Belfast. “I will kill you!”

“You will not move a meter from here until you answer me!” Said Cleveland and breathed into the maid’s face. “So how did you trick them?”