Mindblown

Tw-- character death, breakdown,panic attack

"it's a void ship."
"And what is that?"blondie and white coat sciency man exchanged glances before Approaching the doctor for more answers.
"Well it's impossible for starters."he took off his glasses,folding them and putting them away in his jacket before shoving his hands in his trouser pockets.
"I always thought it was just a theory but...
It's a vessel designed to exist outside time and space;Travelling through the void."
He walked away,sitting down on some steps that had led up to the void ship.
"And what's the void?"sciency asked.
"The space between dimensions."me and the doctor said in sync once more.
"How are you doing that?"He looked up to me,his eyebrows furrowing.
"Doing what?"
"First the particle gun now void knowledge,how do you know that?"
"A book,I think.i don't know,I read alot."I shook my head,trying to identify the source of my knowledge myself.The pressure of the social situation didn't help.The doctors voice was so threatening,as if I was a danger.It made me feel,and I hated that.
"But how would you have a book on future things?Are you reading my mind to know?"
"No!I can't do that.it doesn't work like that.feelings only."
My brain was starting to ache -4 beats over and over again- from all the complicated things being tossed around,as if they were going through one ear and out the other, only tiny razors were on the edge of the knowledge, slicing through my mind.at least I thought it was knowledge overload.
My vision clouded with dots of black and the headache increased to an agonising throbbing.I winced in pain, stumbling back a bit as my balance warped around me like I was drugged.
"What wrong?"
"Nothing,just a headache."
"Someone get her a seat."sciency yelled.I was fetched a foldable plastic chair and sat down on it, practically falling onto the hard cold seat, whispering thanks as I clutched my head.
"What about the dimensions?"blondie said.
"There are all sorts of realities around us, different dimensions, billions of parallel universes all stacked up against eachother.The void,is the space In-between.containing absolutely nothing.Can you imagine that?nothing.no light,no dark,no up,no down,no life,no time.without end.my people called it the void,the eternals called it the howling.But some people call it hell."
His words repeated through my mind, poisoning my thoughts with an empty abyss.I couldn't bare it any longer.
"Please stop."I begged quietly in a murmur only audible to timelords.
"But someone built the sphere?What for?why go there?"
"To explore.to escape?You could sit inside that thing and eternity would pass you by.The big bang,end of the universe.start of the next.Wouldn't even touch the sides.You'd exist outside the whole of creation."the doctor spoke,looking up to the ship.
Yvonne drew his attention back to herself.
"You see we were right.There is something inside."she smiled.
"Oh yes."his tone made it immediately drop,eyes full of an unrecognisable emotion warning us to stay away.
"So how do we get in there?"sciency commented.
"We don't!We send that thing back into hell!how did it get here in the first place."He stood up,walking over to me but still looking at the orb.
My head was beginning to feel overly drowsy,as if I was drowning in the fog of empty thoughts.I was sure to pass out at any moment.
"The sphere came through into this world and the ghosts followed in its wake."
I couldn't tell who had spoken.The pressure in my ears had increased to the point I  would explode,and I heard nothing but the mumble of underwater noise.I leant my elbow on my lap for some more support,not even able to lift my head straight at all.
"Show me."the doctor said,turning to me and crouching down to my level.
"Ezzy."
I couldn't reply
"Ezzy,if you can hear this.i don't know what is going on with you but I'll be back for you and I'll help you through this when I can.just look at me if you can understand,just a small movement."
I couldn't lift my head, whimpering as I tried.My voice sounded louder than the entire planet at work,making the feeling of crowded nothing but worse.The secondary pain of the throbbing headache didn't die down either.was this because I didn't take my meds?
He moved out a hand onto the exposed area of my forehead, hissing and retracting once he did.
"Is she hot?"blondie said,now at my side too.
"No she's burning cold."He lifted up his hand to show her and I thought for a moment I could see a red mark on the hand he checked my temp with.
"Look at that,cold burn"
Yvonne moved closer to me,trying to pry away at the arm that supported my head,but she did the same.She jumped back,yelping slightly in shock.
"Oh my god."Was all she said next,staring at me like I was an alien.I didn't enjoy it,starting to feel more and more like the pressure in my mind would make me collapse at any moment and my skull would cave in on top of my brain.
"We've got to go ez,I'm leaving you here with the scientist,he'll see if he can find out what's wrong."
He turned his head to give sciency a glare of command.
Sciency just nodded.And then the doctor stood up and left,leaving me here.I heard the clacking of heels that I presumed were Yvonne's shoes and when they died down,it was just me and the other dude,all alone,in the silence.