touch

Tw-- blood, seizure

"Oh,now hold on,wait a minute!"
the doctor fussed.
"ALERT ALERT,YOU ARE THE DOCTOR."
A smile grew across Rose's face and he grinned right back,not noticing my shell of a body in the corner of the room.
"Sensors report he is unarmed."
He walked into the room confidently,hands in his trouser pockets.
"That's me!always."
"Then you are powerless."there was almost a questioning tone to the daleks voice.
"Not me!never."He walked up to the dalek, turning his head sharply towards Rose.
"How are you,where is Ez?"
"Oh!same old,you know."Rose faked a sarcastic smile now."Ez is just having a mental breakdown in the corner, perfect considering the situation."
The brunette man frowned at this,spinning around to spot me. when he did I felt the panic and fear warping off him,adding to the load I was already carrying.
He inhaled deeply,trying to keep his composure.
"Good.
AND MICKETTY-MICK-MICKEY!
nice to see you!"
"And you boss."
They greeted eachother with a fist bump.
"Social interaction will cease!"dalek sec called.
"How did you survive the time war?"his voice stabbed through my mind.
"By fighting,on the front line.
I was there at the fall of arcadia.
Someday I might even come to terms with that."
he stared at the daleks eyestalk,an emotionless expression on his face and screaming silence around him.

I let out another sob,wheezing for breath afterwards.so much pain, always pain.his head snapping around to me.
"Ez?"he called,his voice high pitched with the mask of lightening the mood in the room.
I couldn't respond.
My hands were still over my head,trembling with everything I was feeling;pain,fear, confusion,anger?I don't get angry unless I'm the not me version of myself so why- how,was I?
He turned back to the dalek.
"But you lot..ran away!"
"We had to survive."the black dalek commented.
"The last four daleks in existence.So what's so special about you?"
"Doctor They've got names."Rose said to him softly.
"I mean.. daleks don't have name but one of them said they were-"
"I am dalek thay." A deep voiced,bronze one called over to us.
"Dalek sec."The back one said.
"Dalek jast."the higher pitched one,bronze also,spoke.
"Dalek caan."That one came from the bronze dalek in the corner of the room.
"So that's it!At last!"The doctor smiled to them.This was all so sick.
"The cult of skaro.i thought you were just a legend."He added the end on as a quieter afterword.
Never could resist vocalising his thoughts.but that was what made him so him, and brilliant.
"Who are they?"Rose quickly spoke up.
"A secret order.Above and beyond the emperor himself.Their job is to imagine.Think as the enemy thinks.Even dare to have names,all to find new ways of killing."He spoke with disgust trailing in his voice,circling around the room preditorily.
"But that thing,they said it was yours.I mean,the time lords,they built it.What does it do?"she pointed to the genesis ark.
"I don't know I've never seen it before."
"But it's.....time lord."Rose really hesitated to say his race name, sympathising with the fragile frame that surrounded it's memory.
"Both sides had secrets."He turned to dalek sec.
"What is it? What have you done?" He spoke to them like a mother disapointed in their child.
"Timelord science will restore daleks supremacy."
"What does that mean!What sort of timelord science?What do you mean?"He shouted at it,leaning forwards on his feet.
"They said one touch from ez would wake it up.I don't know why her,they wouldn't say."
"Technology using the one thing a dalek can't do.touch."he spat at them.
"Sealed inside your casing.Not feeling anything..ever.From birth to death,locked inside a cold, metal cage.Completely alone."He whispered, belittling them."That explains your voice.No wonder you scream."
"The girl will open the ark!"
"Ooh!!"He giggled
"The girl will not."
"SHE HAS NO WAY OF RESISTING."
"well...you got me there ,Although.i don't think she's in the mood for a walk about."He glanced to me, clenching his teeth and pulling out his sonic screwdriver.
"And there is always this?"
"A sonic probe?"Dalek sec questioned.
"That's screwdriver."
"It is harmless."
"Oh yes! harmless is just a word,that's why I like it!"The doctor tossed the screwdriver around in his hand.
"Doesn't kill doesn't wound,doesn't maim.But I'll tell you what it does do.it is verrry good,at opening doors."Holding it up to his face,still staring at the dalek,the doctor activated it,the buzzing tripping through my mind as the iron door flew open,clattering with a deafaning bang somewhere on the floor close to me.
A blonde, spikey haired boy wearing black tactical gear,a large gun in his hand entered, leading cybermen to following him.The room broke out into a eruption of gun shots, explosions shaking the ground roughly.all of the people and robots alike were armed with large guns,shooting the daleks on sight.
"ALERT.CASING IMPAIRED CASING IMAPAIIIIRED."
The air was filled with dust and sparks, bullets raining down like spring time showers.
"ROSE GET EZ AND GET OUT."the doctor shouted over the commotion to Rose who had started running now,the doctor maintaining his ground on the floor,trying to plan anything to give him the advantage of the situation.
It was all just daleks screams and lazers and gunshots and shouting people and suffocating smoke.This was not a war but it brought me the images of one.When- did I?what?
Rose tumbled to the ground,a bald man picking her up and carrying her away to the door where the doctor followed to, navigating through the machines.Mickey slid across the floor to a gun,picking it up but getting sandwiched between a dalek and cyberman,unable to escape.
"MICKEY COME ON!"Rose screamed.
"You've got to get ezzy too!she's on the floor,she can't move."The doctor yelled to him, excluding the fact my skin would burn him upon contact.
He ran to the side of the room, able to squeeze out of the daleks push, to where I was,heaving me into his arms bridal style.