Bohemian rhapsody

Tw— hallucinations,sensory overload,explosions,dissociation,panic in small spaces,motion sickness,trauma

Once I got inside the TARDIS,I was hit with silence.nothing but the constant humm of the machine,a melancholy feeling hanging around my mind.that was until I saw what was on the console seat.a laptop!

"Ye-he-essss!!!!"I screamed out in happiness,running over it.i opened it up,greeted by my coding page,all my progress saved.
"Did you do this?"I looked up to the control panel.A ding from one of the bells on it sounded in response.
"Thank you,thank you,thank you!"I squealed, immediately starting to type where I had left off.finally.The binary flashing past my eyes was like heaven in a picture,a smile resting in my face as I focused my full self into the numbers flying by.

A few minutes had passed and the door was swung open,the sound of two chatting people entering the room.
"Hey ezzy.... where'd you get that?"
"The TARDIS must have accepted my apology,she saved all my work."I smiled,not tearing my eyes from the screen.
"Don't forget to blink,your eyes are watering."the bride noticed.
I pulled my hands away from the keyboard,swiping my cheek.
It wasn't tears.
It was blood.
Thick,red,warm blood.
I jumped back with a scream,my laptop landing on the floor.
"What?what is it?"the doctor asked,walking over to me and taking my hand in his.i pulled back from him.
The blood had gone,just tears leaving a trail of water on my hand,like Donna had said.
"What the fuck?I thought....no.nothing.im fine.nevermind."
I slowly walked back over to my laptop that was now in the floor,wiping my cheeks to check if there was any trace of red.there was not.i picked up the computer,opening it with a wince.completely brand new,not a scratch.
"Shatterproof."the doctor told me,amsused.Donna laughed a little too.And then the blood was forgotten.Bl....?what was forgotten?

The ride was bumpy,but the journal amount if bumpy,and Donna sat in the jump seat,me on the u of a coral thing,my feet on one side and back on the other,typing away dispite the pain in my back from the bumps in our journey that smashed it into the structure.And then we had reached the location of Donna's mother's phone.Tracked via number provided by Donna.it was Dead.
"You coming? Or are you going to type all day?"
"I'll just bring the laptop with me."

We exited the TARDIS to see the place the reception was being held, Christmas music blaring so loudly I had to cover my ears,one still able to hear noise because I couldn't block it very well with a hot laptop in my hand.Donnas glum mood switched to anger and she stomped into the centre.We all walked through the doors to see party lights and decorations and people dancing everywhere,kids running around.
Donna stopped in the middle,folding her arms and waiting for people to notice her.which they did, straight away.soon, everyone's eyes where on her,and I began to get uncomfortable with the presences,moving behind the doctor but keeping distance.i took my hands of my ears now the music had stopped.

I never understood why I always kept distance.i wasn't allowed to understand.

"You had the reception without me?"she asked the crowd.
"Donna,what happened to you?"the almost husband,Lance,called out.
"You had,the reception,without me?!"she was outraged,now staring at the man.
The doctor leaned over Donna's shoulder.
Lanky
"Hello,I'm the doctor,this is ezzy."he smiled at the all,then moved for people to see me.i moved back behind him,clearing my throat akwardly.
"They had the reception without me!"Donna turned to the doctor, nodding with each word.
"Yes,I gathered."he was still smiling,so I kicked the back of his leg and he stopped, his amusement fading from my read.
"Well it was payed for,why not?"a blonde in a blue dress bitchily told Donna.
"Thank you Nerys!"
ah.so this was Nerys.
"Well what were we supposed to do?an older woman in,quite honestly,an atrochous patterned,matching skirt and blazer with a pink top underneath stepped forwards.
That must be her mother.
"I got your silly little message in the end. 'im on earth' very funny,but what the hell happened?!"the rest of the guests closed in behind the women.
At once,chatter filled the room,filling my head too.Their emotions all on top of this made me smack my hands right back on my ears.
I squinted my eyes shut for a moment until loud sobbing silenced the room.from Donna,but there was no sadness.She was faking!I love this girl, brilliant.the groom came up and hugged her as she continued to sob. 'aw's could be heard from many people, followed by clapping to which I covered my ears again.she turned to the doctor,winking at him,and I saw him trying to hide a smile,making me smile too.