the wedding

Sorry the episode took so long to come out.im going to be writing this more for my comfort so chapters won't be frequently released at all.hope you enjoy! 

Tw-wounds,character death,drowning
__________________________________
"I hate you!"Donna rasped at the strung up Lance on the other side of me.of course I got trapped in-between their confrontation.
We were attached to the ceiling by Racnoss webbing,my hair falling down the sides of my face at gravity.
"Yeah,I think we've gone a bit beyond that now, sweetheart."Lance sarcastically answered back.
"My golden couple and the white haired legend.together at last.together as foretold."the Racnoss spider lady shrilled."tell me,do you want to be released?"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
We spoke in sync,myself the only one to deny the obvious death sentence.
"Your supposed to say,I do!"The empress attempted an awful joke.
"No chance."Lance retaliated.
"Say it!"
The wedding couple looked to eachother, hesitating,before spitting with disgust one by one,
"I do."
"I do."
"I DON'T!GET ME DOWN OR ILL GET DOWN MYSELF."I yelled,shaking in the sticky webtrap.If I could just get my arm loose,I could get the knife out my pocket.
"activate the particles.purge every last one."the empress commanded the droids.
Donna and Lance started to glow an iridescent yellow,the particles buzzing around in their bodies like thousands of crawling ants.
"And release!"
In a wave of fear from the two humans,the energy was drained,flooding into the yawning whole below us.
"The protector of the key is found.
They will wake from their sleep of ages."
"Who will?!what's down there?!"the dismay was obvious in Donna's voice,not however comparable to the size and weight her anxiety added to me.
"How thick are you?!"Lance yelled at her.
"Mind the ears guys,I'm sensitive."I winced and squinted at
As much as I appreciated expressing emotions because holding it in sent it into my mind more,the noise that rang through my ears just from the level of their volume was not worth it.
"My children!the long lost Racnoss,now reborn to feast on flesh.The web-star,shall come to me.
My babies will be hungry,they need sustenance."
I was guessing that was us.
"No..!"Lange writhed and wriggled but it was to no avail.Me and Donna looked at eachother with a kind and regretting smile,as if to say goodbye.
"Perish the web!"the Racnoss clawed at the air,as if it were us.
"Use her,not me,use her!"Lance yelled.
"Oh,my funny little Lance.But you were quite impolite to your lady-friend.The Empress Does not approve."
"THE EMPRESS CAN GO TO HELL!"I screamed at her,my throat raw with a burn of pain.
"Pity.i heard such great things.yet you have the heart of a single being.your cowardice will cost you your life."
That made me shut up.There was so much going on,so much going through my head right now and I felt as though I were going to implode from it all.
Lance was cut from his webbing prison,falling into the hole with a scream of the days of his whole life,never to be lived.
"NOOOO!"Donna cried for him.
I forgot.He was still the man she loved,still the man she wanted to marry.still the man she thought loved her.
"Harvest the humans!Reduce them to meat!"The empress let out a crackly hiss.Another bot approached,this one more organic in its movements.I kept my eyes on the spider lady as though if I blinked,I would have the same fate as Lance.
"My children are climbing towards me and none shall stop them!"
Donna stared down at the hole,the tiny whitterings of spider babies audible to her too.it was a horrendous sound.
"So you might as well unmask,my clever little doctor man."
the bot leant it's head to the side, absorbing the alien sentence,then pulled of the mask and cloak.
"Oh well,nice try."The skinny, brunette revealed himself.
In the flesh doc,I like it.A huge smile grew on my face.Pulling his sonic screwdriver out of his jacket and aiming it at Donna,he called,"I've got you Donna."
Some of the webbing started to snap, Donna's panic sweeping through me.
Peice by peice,gravity pulled her closer to falling,her body weight unevenly distributed under the webs.
"I'm gonna fall!"she screamed at us.
"Your gonna swing!"The brown haired alien replied to her.
With the final snap of a string holding up her leg,she was pulled down towards the hole.Clutching onto the white vine,she swung successfully and avoided a close death.She screamed the whole way,the spider shreiking over her in rage.
"I've got ya!"The doctor opened his arms,ready to catch her but the web was too long and she was chucked onto the floor,missing the brunette completely,confusion plastering his face.
"Ooh.sorry."he stared down at the ex bride who was flat on her back.
"Thanks,for nothing."Donna pulled herself up.
"Ezzy,don't worry,I'm coming to get you."The doctor told me,seeing the panic still on my face.That spider wanted me.Was this my fault?
As he turned his head back to the spider,a serious glare overtook the carefree and kind glow he had in his eyes, replacing it with the fire of a thousand burning planets.
"The doctor-man amuses me."the Racnoss cackled.
"Empress of the Racnoss,I give you one last chance.
I can find you a planet.i can find you and your children as place in the universe to co-exist.
Take that offer and end this now."