family

OMG,it's 3am Sunday morning.Im getting this chapter out for Sunday night so from now on Sunday night is when I'll be posting my weekly chapter for this story.is that too much to handle? probably yes.but I love this story so much and some ppl are actually reading and I'm a people pleaser.love you guys.

Tw-mild panic attack,flight trauma response,abuse,character death
______________________________________

"You told me about your family,so here's the story of mine.
When I was 13,about 6 months after I woke up in the hospital,my dad was taken.by division."I paused for a ment and waited for a reaction from the doctor but received none other than a face of confusion and urge for me to continue.
"My parents were arguing again..um..they did that alot,about me.
My dad came into my room and said that he and my mother were assigned to me from division to look after me,that I came from division.Then he was dragged away by men with guns and disappeared in a flash of blue right when he was about to be shot.i never saw him again.Since then I've never had a good relationship with my mum and you know about how she kicked me out so....evidence."I began to ramble my thoughts on the topic of my mother."She broke my arm once,by accident I guess.She threw a hammer at me because I wouldn't stop coding. She meant it to hit my computer but it hit my arm and fractured my wrist.i don't know who division are but I get a feeling this ring-"
I showed the silver snake ring
"-has something to do with them.its the only thing I can think of;they're hiding information about me."
The doctor sat in silent thought for a moment before nodding.
He moved over to the control panel,flicking some switches.The room was quiet and I sat in uncomfortable silence.
"If we talked to her,it might help us get answers."
I sighed, knowing he was bound to say this.
"Doctor,I just don't-"
"No but really ez,it could seriously be beneficial to helping us figure you out."
"How would you even get her to talk? we've had so many arguments on the subjects,I can't count them all."
"Well figure something out."
I closed my eyes to contain the panic I felt scrunch my chest in a tight grip and breathed in deeply to relax the muscles before letting myself gaze upon the doctors unreadble stance.I caved in and gave way to he pressure I felt.".....okay fine."
The doctor bounced back over to his beloved console and began to take us off.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Once we'd landed,the TARDIS screen showed the view of the floor Jackie's and my mother's apartments were on.
The doctor approached my small body and began to remove the iv drip from my hand,wearing his black framed, square glasses I found so funny.
"Why do you wear them?"I poked his glasses lens.
"It helps me focus."He muttered,his tounge on the roof of his mouth.
I chuckled,trying to ignore the small sting I felt when the needle was drawn out of my hand.
"There you go!"
Taking my hand in his,like royalty,he directed me to the doors with a smile.He was used to my cold touch now and no longer flinched at contact,making me feel more comfortable and accepted around him.i really thought the TARDIS was the place for me.I hope I never had to leave.
"You happy to go out in a med gown?"
"Yeah,it's not the first time."
Despite my previous talk of comfortablility,I kept my eye line away from him after saying this just incase there was a trace of judgment.This was just reflex now,being so used to daily discrimination.
I had ran away from the mental hospital a lot over the years there,often dizzy from sedation and in another world.I would show up at my mum's house,climbing in through the window.She would call the police straight away of course -and scream at me until they got there,calling me a psycho freak- but I kept returning.Im not sure what was really going through my brain.Sometimes I wondered if my own mother would dare get a restraining order against me.Somthing about this particular visit I had chosen to make just made me keep one eye open for anything out of place,maybe it was my state of sobriety or fear of my so called mother.

Approaching the TARDIS door,i kept one hand hovering in one spot of the wooden door.It shook slightly and I sighed and took it down.
"I can't do th-"
As I began to turn around and go to run away,by body was caught in the doctor arms.
"No,no,no,
i'll be here the whole time,let's just get it over and done with alright?"He spun me around and with a gentle prod in the centre of my back,pushed me through the blue guard doors.He kept his hands on my sides,guiding me a path.
This was easier.i could do this.
We got to my old apartment door and I kept my head slightly further back than my body in fear.My breathing,however much I tried to hide is,was clearly heavy and erratic.I was not prepared for this.
The doctor came close to my ear again and whispered kindly to me,"I'm right here,nothing will go wrong,I won't let it."
Taking in a deep breath that processed his words,I found myself able to calm my breathing and I easily relaxed into the doctors hold.