contact

Hello everyone! Quick message,I'm introducing a wonderful thing called a ✨Time jump✨ represented with a TJ.This just makes my job as scripting episodes sooo much easier.Enjoy a classic favourite 'smith and jones'
(S3 ep1)

also I've edited a few chapters back and forwards if your re-reading this because i felt like i made the doctor too mean. Enjoy!!

Tw-mention and question of psychosis and mention of suicide
______________________________________

Ezzy's pov----
In a flash, I felt my back spring upright and my hands fall to my sides to support the uneven weight of my body and heavy breath.
My eyes did not care to adjust to the lighting, or even process the pain the sharpness of the blaring white brought to my pupils, I simply tried my hardest to make out what I could.

A few seconds passed and the blur started to fade. It was no less intense than the screaming brightness, but more of just a blare of colors; blues and whites. They were duller and easier to adjust to, Less vicious.
I lay upon a hospital bed, an iv drip connected through the same place I had one previously on the TARDIS.
...
was the TARDIS even real?
God, I'd imagined it all hadn't I?
Was Jackie even real?
My breathing started to pick up again, a spiking feeling of terror and panic drilling at the depths of my bones. I needed to know where I was. To get out and find someone, somewhere of safety, just for a moment.
The world seemed in a dreamy haze but I wasn't sure if I had been on some kind of sedation that caused that. Everything was so loud and so confusing and I didn't know what to do. I scrambled to my feet, not caring of the loud bangs and clatters objects around me made as I struggled to keep my balance. At some point, my noise must have drew attention because a man came to my side and guided my back to the bed. I didn't care to look at him, shutting my eyes and struggling against his soft push, knowing I would most likely see a man wearing a white coat like every other doctor here.

"No, you don't understand-"
"Ezzy, look at me." The man spoke to me, though I just spoke over him.
"I'm not supposed to be here!" I clenched my teeth together, struggling harder.
"Ezzy your burning me,"
With tears in my eyes, I whimpered out, "please!"
His grip slightly faltered and I used it to my advantage, breaking free from his prison. Still I was not able to move anywhere as I was basically pinned down on the bed.
"your mum's dead." The voice cracked with emotion and my head snapped up wards towards him, my eyes wide with shock.
It was the doctor. My doctor. His arms were still on my shoulders, shaking with sadness and shock, his head hung low.
"W-what did you say?" The words dragged out so quiet yet clear, the only sounds audible to us: the quickening beep of my heart monitor and both of our heavy breaths.

my mum was...dead?

I just looked up at him with an empty stare, the tears now falling down my cheeks, losing connection with their emotion.
"I'm so so sorry, it's my fault. She tried to warn me. The synapsis collider in her mind, It killed her. She's gone."
he moved his hands to hook under my ears, his thumbs wiping the tears from my cheeks as he pulled me into a hug. I just let it happen, not feeling a single thing. Not his touch against my burning cold skin; not the warmness his hugs always brought me; not the grief I knew I was supposed to feel. I felt completely and irrevocably numb, like the deepest parts of the ocean had folded over me, submerging me in a mindless pit of darkness forever. I left my body, falling onto autopilot. I never wanted to feel again.

With a blink of my eyes, I felt the saturation in my irises change, my sight slightly altering. I shouldn't have even been able to feel it. No human could have but then again no humans eyes changed suddenly like mine.
We stayed in a hug for a while and at some point I think I wondered whether I was burning him. I don't think he cared, his strong emotions pouring straight past my soul. I locked them inside my heart ,not wanting to let anything in but feeling like it was the right thing to do, to hold onto them.
I took some of his pain away. but as much as I could, it all seemed to continue pouring, drenching me like the midst of the wildest storm.