Chapter 8: Brother vs Sister, Yamato vs Hinata

Kamui: Final match of the semifinals is between the Kai siblings. Yamato Kai vs Hinata Kai.

Hina: I'll beat you this time bro.

Yamato: You won't sis. I won't let you get in the way of my revenge!

Kamui: Begin!

Hina, and Yamato: STAND UP!

Yamato: THE!

Yamato, and Hina: VANGUARD!

*opening plays Go Forward by KIMERU*

Yamato: Sunrise Egg.

Hina: Tri Connect.

Yamato: Draw, and ride Rino. I end my turn.

Hina: Ride Tier Square, draw, and attack.

*Hina checks a Hexaorb, and Yamato's damage was a Trickstar*

*Yamato: damage 1 hand 5 Hina: damage 0 hand 7*

Yamato: Ride Reiyuu. Skill of Rino, call Trickstar from the deck. Attack!

*Yamato checks a critical, and Hina's damage was a critical, and a front*

*Yamato: damage 1 hand 6 Hina damage 2 hand 7*

Hina: Ride Pentagleam. Skill of Tier Square, draw. Attack!

*Hina checks a critical, and Yamato's damage was a Trickstar, and Vairina*

*Yamato: damage 3 hand 6 Hina damage 2 hand 9*

Yamato: Ride Nirvana. Reiyuu's skill, add Vairina to my hand. Move up Trickstar, and I'll call another. Overdress 2 Vairinas. Nirvana attack! Skill, CB1, my Overdress units, and Nirvana gain 10k power. *23k*

Hina: No guard.

Yamato: Check. *checks the Dragon Empire Overtrigger* Overtrigger! 100 million to Vairina to the left, and I draw. *checks a G1*

Hina: *damage was a Tier Square*

Yamato: Thanks to my Overtrigger, Nirvana stands! Attack again, and use the skill again!

Hina: PG.

Yamato: *checks a G1, and Nirvana* Vairina to the left! *100 million, and 30k*

Hina: *damage was a Critical*

Yamato: Vairina to the right! *30k*

Hina: *damage was a Pentagleam*

Yamato: Turn end.

*Yamato: damage 3 hand 8 Hina: damage 5 hand 8*

Hina: Ride Hexaorb. Skill of Pentagleam, check top 3, and place them in any order. I call Lepisto, and Fosado. Lepisto attacks.

Yamato: Guard. *G1*

Hina: Hexaorb!

Yamato: No guard.

Hina: (If I get two critical triggers he'd lose. But I didn't get that so he'll survive.)  *checks a critical, gave power to Fosado, and checks a front* Lepisto stands.

*Yamato's damage was a Vairina, and a PG*

Hina: Hexaorb gives power to Fosado. Now he'll attack! *33k*

Yamato: Guard. *2 heals*

Hina: Attack Lepisto! *23k*

Yamato: Guard. *critical*

*Yamato: damage 5 hand 4 Hina: damage 5 hand 8*

Misaki: (Look at them Toshiki, they have that same passion as you.)

Yamato: I'm ending this sis.

Hina: What?

Yamato: Persona ride! Call! *calls a draw, and a G1* Nirvana attack, and use your skill. *33k*

Hina: Guard. *critical, front, and heal= 58k*

*Yamato checks 2 critical triggers, and gave each effects to the 2 Vairinas*

Hina, and Ai: 2 critical triggers!?

Yamato: Vairina on the left, skill, 10k power, SB2, and I retire Lepisto. *45k*

Hina:(I have to take this one. Ai I'm sorry.)

Ai: Hina you can do it!

Hina: Ai? But I thought you want to fight Yamato.

Ai: I do, but I want to fight you too. I know you can survive. Just believe in yourself!

Misaki:(Ai's cheering for Hinata. Is Ai? It must be my imagination, but Ai would be good for Hinata.)

Hina: For you Ai! First check, heal trigger, and second check! *checks a Hexaorb* No I lost. I'm sorry Ai.

Yamato: You held your own as usual sis, but now I have to take my revenge Ai Sendou for that loss.

Ai: Well Yamato I'll win for Hina.

Yamato: Interesting. So let us begin.

Kamui: Uhh what happened to me announcing the fight? Ai? Yamato?

Misaki: Looks like you got kicked Kamui.

Kamui: Cruel.

Ai, and Yamato: NOW LET US BEGIN! STAND UP THE VANGUARD!

*ending plays 99% by Bowl*

(Hina: Sorry Ai. I lost.)

(Ai: You tried all you can Hina, and I'll beat Yamato for you.)

(Hina: ////// O-Ok A-Ai. I-I-I'll cheer you on.)

Next time on Cardfight!!! Vanguard: The Future. Sword vs flames, Ai vs Yamato.

(Short chapter but Idk what to do and this is last minute I'll make the next chapter on Monday since I'm free that day)