Chapter 9: Sword vs flames, Ai vs Yamato

Ai: I wanted to fight you again Yamato. Ever since our last fight you've been rarely seen outside of school.

Yamato: I needed practice, and time to beat you for that humiliation.

Hina:(Is this my brother? 😅 He's worse than that other guy that owns a company.)

Yamato: You're a beginner Ai. I shouldn't have lost to you and now I'll prove it.

Ai: If that's what you want Yamato. Uncle Kamui can you announce it?

Kamui: Finally! Now the finals between Yamato Kai, and the new fighter Ai Sendou. Are you two ready?

Ai, and Yamato: Always!

Kamui:(This is a lot more fire in this than Aichi, and Kai.) Then you two can begin.

Ai, and Yamato: STAND UP THE VANGUARD!

*opening plays Go Forward by KIMERU*

Ai: Base.

Yamato: Sunrise Egg.

Ai: I draw, and ride Fort.

Yamato: I draw, ride Rino, and draw. Attack! *8k*

Ai: No guard.

*Yamato checks a critical, and Ai's damage was a draw, and a heal*

*Ai: damage 1 hand 6 Yamato: damage 0 hand 7*

Ai: Ride Rooks. Fort's skill, call the top card. *top card was a Bastion* Rooks attacks!

Yamato: No guard.

*Ai checks a critical, and Yamato's damage was a Trickstar, and a heal*

Ai: Bastion! *23k*

Yamato: *damage was a Nirvana*

*Ai: damage 1 hand 7 Yamato: damage 2 hand 7*

Yamato: Ride Reiyuu, and use Rino's skill to call Trickstar. Vairina Arcs Overdress!

Ai: A new Vairina?

Yamato: Skill of Arcs, CB1, I draw 2, and he gains 5k for the turn. Reiyuu!

Ai: No guard.

*Yamato checks a Vairina Valiente, and Ai's damage was a critical*

Ai: (Another Vairina?)

Yamato: Arcs! *15k*

Ai: *damage was a heal*

*Ai: damage 2 hand 7 Yamato: damage 2 hand 9*

Ai: Stand up my avatar! Ride Bastion!

Yamato: About time.

Ai: Rooks's skill, I draw. Call Alden, and use his skill to call Fosado, and draw 2. Call 3 Dark Strains, and use the skill of one of the Dark strains to give all G3s boost. Alden attack! *20k*

Yamato: *guards with a critical*

Ai: Bastion! *30k*

Yamato: No guard.

*Ai checks a Bastion, and a critical, and Yamato's damage was a Vairina, and a heal*

Ai: Bastion's skill, stand Alden! Fosado! *40k*

Yamato: *damage was a draw*

Ai: Fosado's skill, soul charge, and counter charge. Alden attack! *50k*

Yamato: *damage was a Valiente*

*Ai: damage 2 hand 7 Yamato: damage 5 hand 9*

Yamato: Ride Nirvana! Skill of Reiyuu, add Vairina to my hand. OverDress Vairina Valiente! Call another Trickstar, and OverDress Vairina. Nirvana attacks with his skill. *23k*