Chapter 10: Unite Team Neo Q4

Yamato: (Why did I have to lose to Ai again?! I've never been beaten before let alone twice. But Ai is the least problems for me. Why does my good for nothing father have to come back?! He left mother to raise me, and Hinata. I'll never forgive him.)

*opening plays Go Forward by KIMERU*

Ai: A team?

Kamui: Yeah, basically Vanguard tournament are mostly on teams than individual. Once we had to use a thing called a Vica to enter, but the current director Kouji Ibuki didn't think it was much a good idea so we got rid of it. Which reminds me, Ai you might need this.

*Kamui hands Ai a deck box with a screen*

Ai: What's this?

Kamui: Its a fighter's disk. It has your fighter data, and gives data on cards.

Ai: Sounds like that thing that other game Duel Monsters has.

Kamui: We didn't think much on the name.

Ai: Ok? But Uncle Kamui what did you mean by teams?

Kamui: Oh right, well there's always teams of 3 with an optional fourth for a sub.

Ai: Were you in one?

Kamui: Yeah, with Misaki, Kai, and your father once. We were called Team Q4. We only had it for a shop tournament, but we started to team up for more team tournaments before your father went to America for his college.

Ai: You, and dad always mentioned that you two were in a team a few times.

Kamui: Yeah, and I helped created a team once.

Ai: You did?

Kamui: Yeah. Remember Alex?

Ai: Yeah we fought and he won.

Kamui: I helped his father Chrono Shindou make his team. The team was called.

Alex: Team Try3.

Kamui: Oh Alex there you are.

Alex: Yeah my father, and my mother Tokoha Anjou were on Team Try3, with Shion Kiba.

Ai: I didn't know that Alex.

Alex: Yeah it's cool. And if you need one I can join with you if you like.

Ai: Really? Thanks Alex.

Koy: Count me in too Ai.

Ai: Koy?

Koy: I'll join your team Ai, just like my dad with your dad.

Ai: Thanks Koy.

Alex: Is there a fourth member you'd like Ai?

Ai: Well there is one.

Alex: Who's that?

Ai: Yamato.

Koy: Oh god please no. He's just all about victory, and calls me weak.

Ai: I don't think that at all. In our last cardfight I saw what Yamato was. He's a good person, but is filled with anger. And I remember when he saw Mr. Kai he seemed filled with more anger.

Koy: So daddy issues?

Alex: Way to be subtle Koy.

Ai: I think Yamato needs friends like us.

Koy: Have fun with that. (This is gonna blow in his face.)

Kamui: (Who does those attitudes remind me of for both Ai, and Koy? Like fathers like sons I guess.)