II

Trigger Warning ~ Mentions of rape

.

.

.

Barry Island, Wales

The bus pulled up and Remus and Lily made their way over to the bus stop.
"Forgotten your case, Lily?" The driver laughed as he put Remus' case in the boot.
"Don't be a twat, Severus." Lily rolled her eyes before climbing onto the bus.
"I had the best night of my life with that girl." Severus sighed.
"Are we alright to smoke?" Remus asked.
"Man, she was great."
"Sev?"
"What?"
"Smoking?"
"Smoking, yeah. My motto is fags and weed, glue and speed, but I draws the line at crack. That way everyone knows where they stand."
"Fair play." Remus lit a cigarette before climbing onto the bus himself.

***

England

James and Sirius sat at a table on the train, facing each other. James sat drinking a bottle of beer while Sirius stared out of the window, his own bottle left untouched.
"That is amazing."
"Yeah, it's nice."
"You haven't even tried it." James raised an eyebrow before pushing his glasses back up his nose. Sirius sighed and took a swig from the bottle.
"Yeah, it's great."
"You're a lost cause."
"Huh?"
"Since this Remus came on the scene, you're just not there."
"I am."
"If this friend of his is a minger, that could be the end of me and you."
"Don't be like that." Sirius rolled his eyes.
"I'm not being like anything."
"Prongs..."
"I'm not!"
"Whatever."
"Are you going to drink that?" James pointed at Sirius' bottle.
"Just take it," Sirius slid it across the table, "I'm too nervous, mate."

***

London, England 

Remus found himself stood waiting in front of Nelson's Column. 
"Remus?"
Remus looked up. In front of him stood Sirius. He stood with his hands tucked into the pockets of a leather jacket which he wore over a David Bowie t-shirt with some black jeans and Dr. Marten boots. 
"Oh my god, hiya!"
"When did you get here?"
"I thought you weren't going to come." The pair said over one another causing them both to chuckle. 

"Of course I'd come."
"I'm only been here ten minutes." The said at the same time once more. Remus nodded at Sirius and grinned, "I like your jacket."
"Cheers." Sirius smiled. There was a cough and Sirius turned around. "Sorry mate. Remus, this is my best mate James."
"Hiya Remus, heard a lot about you." James smiled as he shook Remus' hand. 
"I've heard a lot about you too."
"All good things I hope." James chuckled.
"Of course."
"Come on your own in the end, did you?" James asked.
"Oh no! I came with..." Remus scanned the area, "Here she is now, Lily!" Remus waved over the redhead. "This is Lily."
"The lines for the bathrooms were ridiculous."
"Lily..."
"What?"
"This is Sirius."
"Alright Sirius, how's it goin', alright?" Lily held out her hand.
"Yeah...great." Sirius shook her hand. "This is James." Sirius waved his free hand at his friend. James didn't say anything, he just looked Lily up and down. "Right...well, shall we get a drink?" Sirius asked.
"Yeah, great!" Remus smiled, eagerly.

***