Intro and modern clothing: part 1

An: so I'm going to leave a key here so that you ( and I ) don't get confused:

Underlined is me speaking

Italicized underlined is my thoughts

Regular is said character speaking / 3rd person narration

Italicized is said character thoughts

Bold is lyrics or AN

Also disclaimer: This will all be going down in a huge magical mansion. with like a theatre room and huge closets and such. Just so you are aware.
............................

Hello hello hello! You are all Hamilton fans and this is a fourth wall break. I am starting off by bringing in our guests  by family or friend groups. We will start off with a sort of fashion show so they can all get into modern clothing.

Most of them are coming from immediately after they die. The exceptions to this are Angie Hamilton and Theodosia Jr, who came from a year after Phillip dies, George de Lafayette, who is the same age as Phillip, (that is technically historically inaccurate but... I'm the author I do what I want) and therefore from the same year, and Aaron burr who came from right after the final duel. Also Angelica Hamilton didn't mentally snap because I simply didn't want to hurt anybody's heart. Or my own.

Ok, that's enough info dumping , without further ado, let's GET THIS SHOW STARTED

To start us off, we have the main attraction, the HAMILTONS!

Alexander, Eliza, Phillip, and Angelica Hamilton all magically appeared on the floor of the living room. Alexander promptly sat up and stared at Eliza with big eyes.

" Ph-Phillip?" Angelica stuttered out. They swiftly embraced each other.

" Angie! I can't believe- what's- where are we?" Phillip asked pulling away.

" Betsey? " Alexander breathed.

" Alexander?" She questioned. They both almost cried into each others arms from how happy they were to see each other.

" after all this time, I just can't believe it!" Eliza said happily as they stood up.

"Mom! Pops!" The two children run up into their parent arms.

"Phillip my boy, I have missed you so much" Alexander chuckled. Or maybe sobbed. It was hard to tell.

" kids, I can't believe your here, too! We're all here! Where-" she looks around. "where is here?"

I believe I can help explain that. Adi interjects. They all whip their heads around to face her.

" who are you?" Alexander says defensively. He puts one arm around Eliza and another protective hand on Phillips shoulder who held his sister closer. Adi puts her hands up to show she means no harm.

Don't worry, I'm here to... you know what, there's a lot to explaining to do and you four aren't the only ones coming. Adi says. She snaps her fingers.

Here comes our next, group, THE HAMILSQUAD

John Lauren's, marquis de Lafayette, and Hercules mulligan all appear on adi's left.

" herc?!" Lafayette exclaims.

" Laf?!" Hercules says.

They quickly help each other up and embrace. They notice John sitting up rubbing his eyes. They look at each other and then back down.