Intro and modern clothing part 1: EDITED

An: this is just s rewrite of the first chapter where I better explain how the "magic"works and ages and stuff. Pease please PLEASE READ! So you can better understand stuff. Also: should I delete the other version?

Anyway, here's the key again:

Underlined is me speaking

Italicized underlined is my thoughts

Regular is said character speaking / 3rd person narration

Italicized is said character thoughts

Bold is lyrics

Italicized bold is AN

Ok, on with the show!
...................

Adi took the gem and crushed it between her fingers. It should give her just enough magic for what she needed- or wanted- to do. She took one last look at her grandparents vacation home.

(An: this won't be important. Unless... I have considered making this one of those: "they all live with author in the future!" Fanfics after they react. I don't know if it will happen, but this won't come into play until we get there.

TLDR: this won't be important for a LONG time.)

Adi prepared for what was going to happen. She knew what she was going to do. I'm going to bring them in right after they die, but also simultaneously de-age them.

Except the teens. Phillip will be brought in after his duel, but the other teenagers can be brought in when they are also 19. Oh gosh I hope that makes enough sense.

The adults? all de-aged to 37. George and Martha Washington? De-aged to 47. The teens, all 19. Hotel? Trivago.

She laughed at her own joke. This was it. Adi was finally ready.

To start us off, we have the main attraction, the HAMILTONS!

Alexander, Eliza, Phillip, and Angelica Hamilton all magically appeared on the floor of the living room. Alexander promptly sat up and stared at Eliza with big eyes.

" Ph-Phillip?" Angelica stuttered out. They swiftly embraced each other.

" Angie! I can't believe- what's- where are we?" Phillip asked pulling away.

" Betsey? " Alexander breathed.

" Alexander?" She questioned. They both almost cried into each others arms from how happy they were to see each other.

" after all this time, I just can't believe it!" Eliza said happily as they stood up.

"Mom! Pops!" The two children run up into their parent arms.

"Phillip my boy, I have missed you so much" Alexander chuckled. Or maybe sobbed. It was hard to tell.

" kids, I can't believe your here, too! We're all here! Where-" she looks around. "where is here?"

I believe I can help explain that. Adi interjects. They all whip their heads around to face her.

" who are you?" Alexander says defensively. He puts one arm around Eliza and another protective hand on Phillips shoulder who held his sister closer. Adi puts her hands up to show she means no harm.