Panty and Stocking scenes/clips but it's the canon AU <33

1.
Vade: "Did she seriously refer to herself as Barbie? Like the outdated, fetish doll with a zillion lame-ass occupations?"
Angel: "She did. And I'm allergic to plastic..."

2.

Angel was looking everywhere around their room: "SHIT! GOD DAMN IT! NOT HERE. NOT HERE! NOT HERE?! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
Vade: "My hang-over is saying you're too fucking loud. I mean unless you're like missing your period, that would suck."

Angel: "My binder is gone you twat!! BIN-DER. It's a special order from heaven, and costs $500K! DAMN IT! THAT THING IS LEGENDARY!!"

Vade looks at Angel's chest: "And?"
Angel: "Oh my god... You sold it to someone, didn't you?"
Vade shakes her head: "Aa-ah!"
Angel: "Don't 'ahh' me! It was either you or Ruby!"
Vade: "Uh, why would you just assume it was me? What?"
Angel grabs Vade's face. "I'm not assuming, I know it was you..."

"Geehh-" Vade proceeds to push Angel off of her.

Vade: "Oh, wait, you're talking about a binder right? Yeah I guess I did sell it, but it didn't get me enough money... I did buy Gucci!"

Angel: "Mother bitch. I knew it. It's a BINDER, Vade. You knew it was gonna be not really worthy. WHAT THE CRAP?!"

Vade: "Ok, you need to relax chica.. It's called a binder, not the end of the world."

Angel snaps: "JESUS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FUCK UP EVERYTHING, DON'T YOU?!"

 YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FUCK UP EVERYTHING, DON'T YOU?!"

Angel: "This is my room..."

Angel: "YOUR'S LOOKS LIKE A HORDER'S ASSHOLE EXPLODED

Angel: "YOUR'S LOOKS LIKE A HORDER'S ASSHOLE EXPLODED. Look at your bathroom."

Angel: "LOOK AT WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH-"

"-AND I'M NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT DICK!"

...

Angel: "You're nothing but a filthy HOEBAG AND THIEF."

Vade walks up to Angel and pats their head. "Mmm..~ remember that time when I told you to relax?"

She messes with their hair. "You need some inner fucking peace...~"

Angel stands up. "I do not understand how I could ever be your friend."

Vade holds out her chips: "Try these! I'll let you steal some of my food if that'll make you feel better? We cool? :D"

Angel slaps the chips out of her hand and Lighty proceeds to clean up the mess.

Vade: "Look, hooker, I'm trying to be fucking nice here?-"
Angel: "You know I don't like spicy food!"
Vade: "Ugh... You DO realise that if you only eat sweet shit you're gonna end up a fatty-mc-fatterson."

Angel: "Mm- WHATEVER! Here's a news flash flatty-mc-flatterson! All the weight that I gain goes straight to my boobs and I don't like it..."

Vade: "Yeah! And your nipples are the size of dinner plates. Mine are average, attractive and- [Sus activity with her boobies.] Oh~ God~ are they sensitive!~ ❤️"

Angel: "Like guys freak out over your titters."

[Insert sus sounds coming from Vade 👹]

Angel: "I'm pretty surprised that you have a boyfriend."

Vade: "Ah~ It's cool... Your tits keep you from looking like a little enby. I get it~ Then when they give you candy you won't feel like you're hooking up with a p3d0phile!"

Angel: "You mean like that idiotic muscle head piece of shit you keep on the back-burner?"
Vade growls.

Angel: "Oh! By the way, I dittled him. I dittled him real hard. And he said I was the BEST FUCK he had ever had!~ Way better than you! <3"
Vade's growling gets more intense.

Angel: "Not that he should procreate or anything, but I would TOTALLY have your boyfriends abortion."

Vade gets up from the couch as well. She lying asf: "WELL I FUCKED THAT LITTLE MASOCHIST FREAK THAT YOU LIKE SO MUCH! HE WAS TINY AND AWFUL. SO HEADS UP BUTTERCUP!! HIS FAT-ASS WAS ALL GIGGLY, just like your boobs."

[Thunder]

Vade: "KEEP YOUR MOUTH OFF MY THINGS!" [Omg fire hands]

Angel's eyes turn white. "LIKE WHAT BITCH?!"

[Epic fight]

3.

CJ: "... Objection."

4.

Faith looking for Max & Abel: "And the way we-" She deadass sees them making out in CJ's room. Also her: (//▽//)

5.

Mark looking at Angel being upset: "Holy shit. What the fuck are we gonna do..?"

Ruby cleans her throat.

6.

Angel staring at Ruby after moving in with Mark: "She's fucked up.."

7.

Vade: "Proper attire. Are we fucking at prom or something?"

8.

Angel and Vade beating the sense into Shine:

Vade: "Eat this you little prick-hole."

Angel: "Eat dildo motherfucker."

Vade: "Like that [mumble] motherfucker."

9.

Olley: "Come on, just try it once! I know you would love it..."

Faith: "oH gOd-"