Chapa's sis

*thanks for the request Wewantthecake

Chapa POV

I ran into Swag shutting every window and door as quickly as I could. "Bose Miles Activate lock Down Now" They jumped in shock from my question. MIka grabbed me with a worried face, "what's going on, Chapa? Is Everything OKay?" I stared at her, my mind racing, "oh NO nothing is okay I'm stressed out and someone is following me. I just want to..." I got control stopping myself. Mika looked at me as I asked miles and bose once more to put the place in lockdown. "Chapa who is following you and what? Is it the law again?" I really didn't want to do all this question and answer stuff. I grabbed my bag shuffling weapons and supplies in, "Mika, imma be honest First The what F#ck do you mean again and secondly I plead the fifth, thank you" bowing before walked away smirking. I could see Mika's curiosity getting the best of her. She didn't like not knowing something.

Bose finally activated a forced lockdown of the whole building. I could feel the stress inside of me growing as I counted the second. I could feel the people following me getting closer. I knew I only had a few seconds before they got through. Mika looked worried as I grabbed the bag. I just stocked up running to the emergency exit, "Chapa, what is going on?" Opening the vent I replied, "mika something bad is going to happen they are outside that door, either stay here and get your answers from them or come with me." I shoot my arm out towards her well lowering into the vent. Miles and Bose walked toward the vent but Miles stopped bose going closer whispering something to him watching Mika trying to determine what to believe. I could only hope at this point sliding down the ladder. When i got off the ladder I looked up, seeing Mika halfway, but no Miles or Bose as the vent cover closed we could both see blue and greenish light flashing through the holes. When Mika got off I could hear banging on the doors, Shouting, banging on the glass. All of a sudden the sounds halted followed by one shouted command before the sound of breaking wood and glass overtaken the rest then followed by the sound of bose and Miles being overtaken. Mika turned to me with tears rolling down her eyes. We could hear what was happening but we could not stay any longer. "Mika we need to go." I whispered in Mika's ears as she stared into my eyes for a second. "What-t-t ab-ou-t the-m-m?" I tried to keep her quiet. "They will be fine" I started dragging her through the tunnel to my planned location.

As we got further into the tunnel Mika started acting weirder. Jumping around the tunnel, jumping onto my back. For once I felt more concerned about her mental health than anyone else, "Mika are you good?" She stopped in her tracks turning to face me. In the silence she started laughing, "I'm better than ever". Her face expression shifted from being happy almost immediately to her head dropped crying as she whispered, "Chapa hel"  slowly walking towards me. Once she got close enough I embraced her in a hug understanding the pain and stress and that  she was never the best when dealing with a lot of stress. "Chapa friend to friend please What is going on? Who is after you and what are you protecting?" I could not say no to her sad puppy dog face as I tried to calm Mika by running my hand through her hair, "Okay Mika Im-Im trying to protect my  sister from a group of people. I don't know who the people are" Mika looked up to me examining if she should believe that, "Chapa i'm here to help". We started hugging tighter embracing each other's warmth, slowly lose track of time and our surrounding. we were enjoying the time. I started to hear a faint familiar voice slowly grow in volume pulling me and Mika out of the Minute. I turned to look for the source of the sound. Before someone from the shadow repeated, "Chapa who is this? you said you would be alone". I jumped facing the ghostly figure in the shadow shocked well Mika stood next to me eyeing both of us.

Thanks for reading