Trouble on the Seven Seas

NO pov

The Team was standing on the dock looking out towards the ocean, because why not. Ray stayed behind trying to get the team a boat well the teen continued walking closer to the edge of the dock examining the beauty of each boat, and the ocean as the waves splashed off the dock pillars and the hull of the ship. They could not wait to get onto the water, "ray which boat did you get?" Chapa shouted back as Ray approached them, "got this on!" he pointed towards a small pirate-like boat on the corner of the dock. Chapa and Bose both ran past the others about to climb aboard before being pulled back, "You have to wait for the captain of the ship to let you on." Chapa looked at Bose and the stranger confused before ray interrupted, "ay the captain of the ship." Miles held back Laughter trying not to stare at Ray. "REALLY!!! Really RAY!" Chapa shouted towards Ray as she was set on the ground. "It's Captain Ray," Ray said, smirking as chapa rolled her eyes. "Whatever captain M-Ray" chapa announced, smirking causing ray to give her an almost death glimpse. "Get aboard crew" Ray called out as he got on the deck of the ship watching as his team got up the ladder. Ray walked the stairs towards the helm and watched the crew lift the anchor onto the ship. He waved towards the boat renter as the board slowly made it easy away from the dock.

Once they were away from the docks the team bothered Ray asking, "Who is the first Mate? Where are we going? The first Mate should be Mika? It's mika, right? How long are we out to sea?". Ray had it bring the whole team up to the helm, "i have thought about who would be the first Mate and it's ... ME" Miles, and Bose started booing him before being interrupted, "uh Ray you can not be both the Captain and the first Mate." he knew it was true, "fine ah okay Chapa is the first Mate" Chapa jumped in excitement as the team went back to work and the wind caught onto the sail, speeding them farther away from land.

As time went on, Chapa felt a little creeped out as ray stood still staring out through his shades towards the ocean as time moved faster and faster. Chapa could no longer see land; she finally had it, "RAY!". Ray jilted waking up, "what ... what's going on?" He looked confused, "Chapa what's going on?". Chapa was shocked, "were you really asleep ray? We have been sailing in the ocean for the past few hours with our lives in your hands and you been ASLEEP!" Ray pulled his shades down a little as his confidence boosted up, "we didn't crash and were alive, so I win". As the wind died down chap could feel a strange mixture of emotions as the sound of waves crashing on hull filling her mind 

Soon Chapa lost the fight, captive a prisoner to her own mind. Chapa was forced to watch in confusion and ferment as her evil persona slowly made  way to her friends blocking the stairs to the helm. The teens looked at chapa confused for a second in silence before Bose was the first to speak up, "Chapa what's with your green glowing eyes? They are sick and all but why?". There was silence flowing for a second as Bose, miles, and Mika waited for chapa to respond. Bose took a step closer towards chapa but quickly stopped when he heard the sound of sparks. The teens looked down in confusion as chapa's fingers were covered in blue light, "Chapa you ah?" Bose quickly asked before going silent, quickly being thrown against the stairs screaming in pain as lighting flowed from chapa to bose. It took a second before miles and Mika finally realized what was going on and tackled chapa to the floor. Chapa shocked the twins unconscious. Bose tried to get back up but was frozen in horror as he watched Chapa dangle the twins unconscious body's over the side of the boat. Bose had only two options: let chapa escape or lose his friends. He got to the edge without thinking climbing on the railing and watched as Miles' body splashed into the water followed by Mika's. Bose quickly grabbed floatation device and jumped into the water looking back he could see Chapa waving happily wondering what happen as he swam near the twins pushing them onto the flotation device.  

Thanks for reading!