The Pain of the Past

No pov

Miles, Mika, and Chapa sat in their chairs, bored out of their mind. Mika was working on the worksheet on her desk. Well Miles and Chapa were playing around trying to entertain themselves. For once in some time there was peace in the air, sounding the teens tell Bose busted in the room in a rush heading to his seat trying to be quiet but failed. Bose sat down in his seat, tired, slowly drifting away in the comfort of his chair. Chapa laughed to herself slowly getting up and tiptoeing towards Bose. They all knew something was up with Bose, but did not know the right way of asking him. Bose looked at his friends with a lite smile before turning to look into space before taking in a deep breath. He felt safe around his friends for a second before his mind drifted towards every augment he had with them, racing through every single memory he had. His head fell onto his desk in his hands trying to hide the pain in his eyes. He felt his eyelid slowly close shut for a second before tilting upwards as Ray ran into the room screaming, "Crime alert get you gum and get going people we do not have time". Bose jumped out of his chair feeling more energized and watched Chapa scream in excitement. Bose Paused for a second as The other ran out the door. He had a strange feeling about something but he could not place what was feeling weird. He heard the other calling for me as he ran through the doors jumping in the moving Van as it headed towards the crime scene.

When they got to the other side of town the teens were all spooked a little beside Bose he felt somewhat called towards the spooky building, he had an eerie feeling that he had been there only hearing a little of rays briefing reports of calls for help from the building and people being chased away by some ghostly figure. The team spooked out as they slowly approached the entrance, Bose's mood changed as he kicked down the door confidently walking in. The teens looked at each other splitting into up exploring the rooms on the first level of the building. Bose pushed open the door leading to the room he was selected to explore, walking in he couldn't think with the pounding happening in his head. Bose grabbed his head in his arms as he fell to the floor trying to stabilize himself with the wall. The team heard a thud causing them to run towards Bose. When they got there they were concerned seeing Bose standing rubbing his head in pain. "Bose you okay?" Chapa asked approaching Bose Bose didn't say anything, just continued rubbing in pain. Mika rushed out of the building leaving miles and chapa to try to calm Bose down. Chapa carefully approached Bose, being sure to be as careful towards Bose as she got close, chapa was halted by Bose's scream of pain. She covered her ears, "Bose?". Silence filled the air before being quickly replaced by miles scream as he fell through the open floor as the room boarded itself back up. Chapa was shocked as Bose moved closer to her covering his hand. The floor started shifting under chapa feet bringing up skeletons as Bose started laughing, "I'm finally free!" Chapa slipped to the side, nearly avoiding Bose's blade. She was lost in the room with a crazy person, "Bose this isn't you". Bose continued laughing as he took another jab towards chapa, "oh this is me! This is the real me and it feels so great to be back!" Chapa didn't believe his words but she still had faith in Bose. She ran to the board seeing Mika on the other end she tried to scream for her to run but nothing came out. She heard Bose's laughter grow behind her as she gave up feeling the knife stab through her heart. She fell to the floor feeling the dirt under her slowly engulf her having no faith that the Bose she once knew was in the man that just killed her. Bose watch as the heads of miles and chapa popped back out of the ground he felt complete with spreading his fear turning back to his dummy form before running out in fake horror to tricky Mika and ray before back stabbing them to continue his circle of live.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow, have a great day!