SET 1: Sana x M Reader- [Someone To Love]

A/N: The longest one shot of mine so far. Who knows? Maybe in one of the next chapters, the word count of this one will get surpassed... to the point that I might turn it into parts.

PS: I originally planned this to make it into 2 parts lol.

KRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG!!!

"Alright class! Make sure to pass the assignments next week ok?, you shouted to your students who are already going wild because the class is now finally over.

"Yes, sir!", they responded to you. That's what you like about your students, even though they are so noisy they still don't fail to pay attention to you.

"Now go home and enjoy the weekend everyone!", you then bid goodbye to your students and they also did the same before exiting the classroom.

"Mina! Come here for a sec.", you called your student Mina who is still packing her things. All of her books are out from her bag because she really loves to read even during the class.

Myoui Mina is your top student in your class. You are so impressed with this young girl because she is smart, responsible, kind and many more you can describe nice things about her. Because of how bright she is, she's the first one ranking in the class plus you pick her sometimes as your representative on the school's academic contests.
You don't want to pick her always because you are not a type of teacher who has a favoritism or bias, you want to give everyone a chance and you don't want to pressure her that much just because she's smart.

Mina heard you calling her name so she quickens her movement on placing the things on her bag. She walked towards in front of your desk after.

"Mina, did you invited your parents or any guidance that can watch your performance in the contest tomorrow?", you asked her after stopping on cleaning the top of your desk.

"Yes, sir. I already have one.", Mina answers to you.

"Great to hear!", you exclaimed. "I will be seating next to whoever you got for tomorrow ok? I'm gonna watch, you have my 100% support. You can do this, Mina. Show them what you got.", you said it carefully as you're trying to encourage Mina even more and to make her even more prepared to compete for the contest. "Good luck, Mina!"

"Thank you, Sir Y/N", Mina replied to you and she showed a gummy smile at you.

"You're welcome. You can now leave the classroom.", you gave her the permission now and she said goodbye to you before existing the room. You then continued on collecting the papers and inserting them back on the folders.

After you're done packing your things, you left the classroom and locked it. You walked in the hallway and there you saw your two friends and co- teachers, Park Jihyo and Chou Tzuyu.

"Oh there he is.", Jihyo pointed her lips at your direction.

"Hello Y/N.", Tzuyu turned her head to face you.

"Hey guys, how's your advisory class?", you waved at them and you finally stand beside them too.

"A bit stressful and sad. Only few got a high score on my test earlier.", Jihyo said. She pouted and her face instantly fell after those words.

"That sucks. Good thing my day is just good so far.", Tzuyu said. "Just a normal class day."

"Yeah same. Don't worry, Jihyo", you patted her shoulders. " Just ask them next week what are the lessons they didn't understood so that you can recall it to them and make up with the next test."