SET 3: Momo x M Reader- [Silent Peach]

Happy 5K reads to this book!!! Thank u so much for the reads, votes and adding it to yall reading list! <3

YOUR POV

The first day of classes has arrived. Of course I get to our classroom as early as I can to avoid embarrassing myself in front of my students and my new teacher this school year.

It's a good thing I arrived only 20 minutes before class began. I walked into the room and sat down where I was supposed to.

There's some girl who's sitting beside my seat already. I walked closer to approach my spot, but to my surprise this classmate of mine isn't really familiar to me.

She appeared to be in her own universe, reading a book intently while surrounded by noise and chaos. Her hime cut hair was flipped back behind her shoulders, where the breeze from the windows caught it. As I looked at her out of curiosity and confusion over who she was, I crunched my forehead.

I bravely grabbed her attention to try to figure it out and learn more about her.

I waved at her and said, "Oh, hello. Good morning!" with a smile on my face, making a really good impression on her.

She didn't say anything in response to my greeting; all she did was bow and wave her hand timidly, trying her best to avoid looking at me

"I haven't seen you around here, are you a new student?", I ask her, pointing my finger at her.

She just gave another nod in response. She doesn't speak, which baffles me, but I don't mind. She must be quite shy, so I tried my best to make her feel at ease when speaking with me.

"Called it.", I said, putting my bag on the back of the chair that belongs to me classmate who sits in front of me.

"Well, our other classmates around here were all my previous classmates also so you're the one I don't recognize at all.", I explained to her.

She started writing as soon as she picked up a pen and opened her notepad. She then raised it and pointed out what it said to me.

"I'm a transferee.", my mouth just formed an 'o' at her own reason even though I actually called it already that is a newly added student here in our section.

"Welcome to our school then.", I said to her then I smiled.

She responded with a bow again.

"Can I ask what's your name?", I was about to wait for her answer but suddenly the teacher arrives and placed her bag on top of her desk as we slowly stood up all at once to greet our new adviser and second mom as a respect.

Ten minutes later, we went around the class and introduced ourselves one by one. The majority of us did this for our new teacher because, with the exception of the new girl sitting opposite me, everyone else in this room is someone we already know well.