SET 5: JeongSa (Jeongyeon & Sana) x M & F Reader - [Perfect World]

This was originally made to be exclusive only for female readers but due to last minute decisions, I included male readers also to be featured! With that being said, two for two special for this new update! Enjoy reading everyone!

A/N: I personally love my new start and end chapter card design lol.

Sana couldn't believe what she's witnessing in front of her eyes.

Sana was standing at the door wearing office attire after she had just returned home from her job as a weather forecaster at a news channel.

She is expecting that when she gets home, she will just relax herself, but from what she can see now, it seems that it made her tired even worse and increased her stress.

The entire living room of her house is messy, where it has full of bottles, empty packs of chips and even used cigarettes on the top of the glass table, on the carpet and on the couch.

She sighed heavily and slumped her shoulders in retreat, groaning softly at the irritating sight. As she kept on staring at this entire mess, a sound of the creaking door was heard not that far from her right side.

She just watched you slowly walk in an unbalanced manner, your noticeable droopy eyes and slow movements especially the lingering smell of alcohol reeking from your body has whan made her deduced something she can be definitely assured about.

And she wasn't happy of it... at all.

"S-sana... m-my love, you'reee *hiccup* back.", you saw her cross armed figure blocking your way at the end. You were about to hug her but Sana just shooed your arm and your hands aside to prevent you from touching her.

"What the hell is this, YN?" she frustratingly asked you who can't even stand straight anymore. "We've talked about this, right?" she pointed her hands at the disorderly look of the living room.

"How many times should I tell you that you should not be consuming large amount of alcohol anymore and I meant THIS! Don't you really want to resolve your alcohol problem, huh YN?" Sana said as she walked away from you to observe the living room and pick a nearly empty bottle of whiskey laying on the couch.

She scoffed, not in the complete mood when she glanced her eyes around. "And you really didn't bother to maintain the house look tidy too?"

You gestured her stop by raising your two palms. "I-I was about to clean it, okay? It just happens that I had to pee for a minute, I didn't even know that you're gonna be at home a little early." You defended, purposively stating that it wasn't your intention at all to leave these scattered around here.

"Then answer my damn question instead, why are you drinking again? Have you seriously just waited for me to leave the house earlier so you can drown yourself in drunkedness like what you are right now?" Sana asked you with her severe glare while she intensely threw her Prada bag on the couch due to her fuming anger.