SET 4: Momo x M Reader- [Somebody That I Used To Know]

A very late happy 19K reads and belated happy birthday to our japanese peach, dancing mochine, moguri, jeongyeon's tease experiment, mother of boo and dobby and nayeon's roommate, TWICE's Hirai Momo!!!

I'm impressed also that this book reached 19K reads at the same date with Momo's birthday lol.

As I said in the announcement,  I actually wanted to make this one already and release it on her birthday but due to my stacked activities in college and lack of motivation to write, it became a struggle for me to finish this and publish it right away on her birthday.

VOTE TWICE ON MAMA!!!

----------START----------

"Guys, The Kstar Next Door with me as your host Jonathan, is starting off its new season with my guests for this episode; please clap your hands for TWICE!", the host from the variety show being flashed in the TV energetically introduced the three familiar women beside him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm TWICE's Sana-imnida!!!", Sana cheerfully introduced herself to the viewers as she giggled at the end.

"Annyeonghaseyo, TWICE's Nayeon- imnida", says the bunny looking idol Nayeon while waving her hands to the camera.

The two already made their introduction, that leaves to only one remaining left.

When she appeared at the screen, your stare became deeper and more focused.

"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo, TWICE's Momo-imnida", the another gorgeous Japanese member finally took her turn. Everyone including the staffs and crew present at the studio also joined the applause.

Your lips formed a straight line as your face went blank, mood suddenly became saddened.

It's been 2 weeks since you last saw her face with your own eyes after that recent bittersweet moment occurred between you and her.

And to be honest, you are surely missing her these days.

It just makes you sulk that you can't even attempt to gain interaction or a conversation with her despite of the promise both you two made from each other that you will still keep in touch with her. You are slowly hating this feeling as if you are being isolated by her.

It could've been possible for you meet or atleast talk with her either personally or not but instead a wall has been constructed where you can't get an access to her because it seems like she's the one who's preventing you from doing so.

Due to your longing and desperation, you could only recall your previous encounters with this woman who was yours before.

 8 MONTHS AGO

"Waahhh! The weather looks very great today!",she exclaimed while having her head up in the clouds; admiring the perfect view of the sky today.

She raised both her arms and hands in the direction of the wind and the roofless car you were driving into. "I'm so lucky I don't have any plans today," she muttered, relieved. She turned her head at you and crashed her body to your side, snuggling into your arm.

"Thank you for agreeing to spend time with me, jagi," she said lovingly, her soft expression on your face. You kept your gaze fixed on the road, humming in response to her remark.

"No worries, Momoring," you said. She kissed your cheek quickly before removing herself from your embrace. Turning on her cellphone, she focused her attention on it next, while you continued to drive unphased by her sweet gesture.

"I'm going to share this with ONCEs right now that I'm enjoying this day with you," she said proudly, giggling adorably as she took a photo of herself laying her head on your shoulder. You just sighed as you remembered how she's so happy to be with you right now that in hyperbole speaking, she could die quickly because of it.