UPCOMING SET 6 (...AND FINAL?) LINE-UP

HERE'S MY UPCOMING SET 6 LINE-UP TO BE RELEASED IN THE FUTURE!!!

Just a reminder tho, Set 5 isn't done yet. We still have two one-shots for Chaeyoung, one each for male and female readers. I just released this earlier because I had these prepared quicker than I expected.

Notes:
- All individual and unit one-shots will be gender neutral from now on.
- This is probably my final line-up of upcoming one-shot works, I'm not sure yet but... I'll just place it like this because I've been thinking of ending the book now for some reasons.
- Some of these stories were requested by my readers. Again, thank you so much for helping me come up with new ideas to try.
- For the first time, I wrote a summary so that you all would get a sneak peek of what to expect in each of the new stories I'll be writing, except for the Cry For Me series. I'll keep it hidden because I already started it on Set 5 anyway, so it's up to you to learn what's going to happen in the upcoming parts.

1.) Tzuyu x M & F Reader - "The One That Got Away"
(Fluff, Angst)

- 70-year-old Chou Tzuyu revisited her love story with her husband/wife YN to share with her grandchildren on the day of their anniversary.

2.) TWICE x M Reader - "Cry For Me" : PART 3
(Angst)

 3.) Nayeon x M & F Reader - "No Problem"
(Fluff)

- It follows YN who lost his/her job after the company where he/she works officially shuts down their service. His/her girlfriend, Nayeon who is getting suspicious of his/her mood, learns about the news, and proceeds to take action immediately to cheer him/her up.

4.) Jeongyeon x M & F Reader - "Won't Go Home Without You"
(Fluff, Angst)

- YN and his/her group embark on a mission to attempt to bring back their former teammate and old friend who switched to the dark side, Yoo Jeongyeon.

5.) Momo x M Reader - "Crazy Stupid Love"
(Fluff, Angst)
[Requested by: Dumbledore_1]

- Following the events of "Somebody That I Used To Know" from Set 4, YN and Momo cross paths once again a few years later; where the improved and matured character of YN takes it as his/her opportunity to apologize for what he/she'd done to his ex-girlfriend in their past relationship.

6.) TWICE x M Reader - "Cry For Me" : PART 4 (Angst)

 7
.) Sana x M & F Reader - "I Want It That Way"
(Fluff, Angst)
[Requested by: ShaShaSha029]

- A story between the student council president and the school's princess. After a bad break-up with his ex, YN finds him/herself alone with Nayeon in the Council room. She ask him/her to be his fake boy/girlfriend so that the school jock could leave her alone.

8.) Jihyo x M & F Reader - "Opposite Attracts"
(Fluff, Angst)
[Requested by: ShaShaSha029]

- The heirs of two conglomerate corporations, YN LN and Park Jihyo are to be wed in an arranged marriage. Only problem is that they don't have a thing in common, they are literally the opposites of each other. Can they make it work? Or will they be forced to be together by their parents?

9.) Mina x M & F Reader - "Bewitched"
(Fluff, Angst)
[Requested by: YourHeartStation]

- The story revolves around the rival students YN LN and Myoui Mina who studies and trains their magical powers in a wizarding academy. Their bickering and outshining each other came to a point where they accidentally unleashed chaos around the academy, and it's up to the two unlikely allies to fix their mess together, which unknown to them; it would open the possibility of them getting enchanted more to each other's unescapable charms.

10.) TWICE x M Reader - "Cry For Me" : PART 5
(Angst)

 11.) Dahyun x M & F Reader - "The Second Coming"
(Fluff, Angst)

- YN is a retired superhero who has a tragic past, as he suffered guilt and despair due to the loss of his/her friend and sidekick after failing a mission. One day, he met a fan who idolizes her named Kim Dahyun; who is also a secret superhuman just like him/her; proposing an offer of partnership with him/her when a new foe emerged to annihilate the city of Seoul.

12.) Chaeyoung x M & F Reader - "Presa Prinsesa (Strawberry Princess)"
(Fluff, Angst)

- The story follows the fanboy/girl story of YN, a die-hard ONCE and a huge TWICE Chaeyoung stan. He/she loves everything about the idol a lot, even considering her as his/her celebrity crush. The admiration causes him/her sometimes to imagine being in a relationship with the idol despite already saddened by the early acceptance of a reality that it's too impossible to happen.

13.) Tzuyu x M & F Reader - "The Red Thread Of Fate"
(Fluff, Angst)
[Requested by: ShaShaSha029]

- Two childhood friends were separated when Y/N had to move to Australia. They see each other again at JYPE when Y/N was casted. However, when they meet again they've forgotten each other, especially Y/N doesn't remember as he had amnesia from when he got into an accident when he was a kid.

14.) TWICE x M Reader - "Cry For Me" PART 6
(Angst)

15.) NaSaMi (Nayeon, Sana, & Mina) x M & F Reader - "You Belong With Me"
(Fluff, Angst)
[Requested by: misamomixmaknae]

- Two women who has a history with YN from his/her past relationships, Im Nayeon and Minatozaki Sana; have to encounter another contender when they learn that YN met an artist named Myoui Mina, who shares the same interests as him/her that develops their closeness to one another. With this, the three of them must compete to win YN's heart.

16.) TWICE x M Reader - "Cry For Me" PART 7 (FINALE)
(Angst)