SET 3: TWICE x M Reader- [Doughnut]: PART 7 (FINALE)

Happy 13K reads! Thank you so much everyone!

Btw, this is the chapter where I really did my best to explain everything what happened in the MV from my own created story even though I admit that I honestly suck at explaining. Some of these didn't "that" happened accurately but serves as it's symbolism instead. Honestly I wanted to add more pictures to show what part am I telling but I remember that Wattpad has its own picture limit in a chapter.

So yeah, I hope that this will still end up as a nice ending to give for you readers then.

Enjoy!

Previously on "Doughnut" PART 6...

You hummed in response, agreeing to what she said. YN: "And I'll be staying here for tonight like what I said."

Jihyo: "That's great! Atleast you finally went true to your words.", she said, smiling smugly.

YN: "Hey, that sounded like I am more recognizable at being a liar huh?", you remarked at her sarcasm towards you.

Seulgi: "Isn't that true anyways?", your cousin playfully sided with Jihyo, making your situation a 2v1 and a very unfair to your part since you are being outnumbered.

YN: "I hate you, noona.", you glared at her.

Seulgi: "And I love you too, couz.", she smiled widely and pinched you in the cheek, making you groan in annoyance.

Jihyo: "That look definitely tells a lot of horrible story behind there.", she said as she pointed at your pair of eyes with her index and middle finger.

YN: ""You're correct, and don't worry... I'll get my revenge regardless," you smirked. "All right, here's your lunch I bought for you," you said, handing her the take-out chicken donburi from Momo's restaurant. She thanked you as you eventually made your way inside, removed your shoes, and shut the door to begin spending your night with them.

The planned movie night you had with your cousin Seulgi and bestfriend Jihyo just finished when the end credits for the second film rolled.

Jihyo assisted Seulgi in cleaning the dishes as you went outside to get some fresh air and fix the area where you and Jihyo will spend the rest of your spare time together.

Seulgi was wiping the plates with a cloth when she called Jihyo, who was taken aback by the sudden call from her bestfriend and sister-figure.

"Jihyo," she called out, her gaze fixed on her task.

"Oh, unnie?", Jihyo side glanced at her.

"You're ready to do it?", Seulgi asked. Jihyo's face dropped a bit, knowing what her unnie is referring at.

"I am, unnie. I have to.", Jihyo said, stopping at washing the dishes to heave a sigh.

"Uhh, I heard something from YN a while ago back at the resto.", Seulgi said, she stopped too at what she's doing to focus more on their conversation.

"Oh, what is it?"

"Jihyo, you ain't the only one who'll confess to him. In fact, there were actually many women that are way ahead now of you. Seven, to be exact.", Seulgi said. Jihyo's eyes widened and her lips parted in surprise.

"How did he said that to you?"

"He was actually asking for my help about how he's going to pick one of these friends of his who share their true feelings for him.", she said, recalling what happened back then at the restaurant where she had dinner with you.