SET 3: Mina x M Reader- [Unconditionally]

HAPPY 8K READS TO MY BOOK! Wow, that was a quick milestone achievement so far; it only took one week. Thank you everyone!💕

-YOUR POV-

YN: "One margarita, please.", I said to the bartender after I just sat in one of their tall wooden and quite comfortable chairs in front of their bar stool.

The bartender nodded as he complies to my request and went away to get me the drink that I'm desiring to have right now, to use it as a way to ease my broken heart tonight after what I encountered a while ago after going to this bar.

My girlfriend decided to broke up with me. Well the reason was that after the entire time being in our relationship, I wasn't enough for her. I was fooling myself the entire time believing that we mutually feel the same for each other.

But I was wrong.

I wasn't notified at all that it was me being a failure and a disappointment who is destroying all my precious hopes and plans not only in our present but in our future too.

I don't know, but instead of pointing my anger that I feel inside my heart towards her... I just lead it and throw it all at myself. I blame myself for everything. If it wasn't me for well... it would her to this decision... to us finaly seperating from each other as we both go on to our own ways.

She being in love and much happier with someone else she already replaced for me while I'm here left alone wondering if there would be someone who would care to love despite knowing how I would just might fail to reach their expectations towards me.

Anyways, for now I don't much care thinking about it tonight. All I want tonight is to lessen this pain and guilt that I feel first before my body gives up on this day and move on to another moment of floating into deep thoughts on what would be the next for me.

The bartender gave me the margarita I ordered from him, which is flowing back and forth inside the crystal wineglass as he passes it through me. I mouthed a thank you to him before he replies with his appreciation on my remark.

I sipped it and felt my throat burning with the elements of this alcohol. As I was about to let myself be pulled out into the reality, the rest of the customers started to clap on to something.

Picking up my curiosity, I followed where that could be and my eyes landed on a stage where a very beautiful and such elegant looking lady was sitting in a womanly posture on a chair, with a mic hanging just right equally at her level. She was smiling through the crowd as her way to wait for the music to start.

There it is, the speakers started to play a warm and smooth rhythm in the background and she took it as a cue to finally start her performance

There it is, the speakers started to play a warm and smooth rhythm in the background and she took it as a cue to finally start her performance. She started to sing and holy gracious, her voice makes me feel like we got teleported into heaven in a matter of second.

Don't cry, snowman, not in front of me
Who'll catch your tears if you can't catch me, darling
If you can't catch me, darling