SET 1: Mina x M Reader- [Stuck With You]

"Yeah, nice game guys. Remember that we're gonna a win streak tomorrow ok?", you said on the phone energetically. Well you and your friends just won 2 straight battle royal mode in PUBG or Players Unknown Battleground that's why.

"Aight aight, bye bye.", you said after they agreed on you. You dropped the phone onto the table and as you were about to prepare to sleep, right at the exact moment the doorbell rings rapidly.

"Coming!!!", you shouted, you're a bit irritated at the person behind the door who is aggressively pressing the doorbell. " Jesus who is behind this door."

You opened the door, revealing the elegant figure of your girlfriend Myoui Mina of TWICE looking at you with a serious expression on her face.

Oh Mina... hi, you're home... wait what's-", you stuttered because you're quite confused and suprised. Mina doesn't come home too often because she stays at her dorm with the other members.
Also, you're speaking a bit uncomfortable because... well you'll know next.

"Move, Y/N.", she said with no emotions detected. okay that's it. That's the go signal right there. Something's definitely wrong with her.

"Oh... okay.", you stepped aside to give Mina way. Mina closed the door. You then start to gain confidence by asking her the one question that's bothering you right now.

"Mina what's with the face? Did something bad happened?", you ask her, showing your concern. Then in a snap of a finger, Mina gave you a tight hug.

"Problem? Here, the reason why I'm doing this to you right now.
I missed you so much Y/N...", Mina said. Her voice is muffled because she buried her face onto the cloth of your shirt on the shoulder part.

You can't help but to smile. Ofcourse, hearing those words from your girlfriend makes you realize that she's longing so bad for you. You can feel it too because of how tight her hug is."Aww me too babe. I miss you too. So glad you're here."

"I have a good news by the way.", you suddenly got interested with this.

"What is it?", you curiously asked her.

She distanced herself from you, ending the hug. "Our schedules are done for today, now we are gonna have a short hiatus before we prepare to our concert!!!", she joyfully said while staring her eyes on you.

Her gummy smile that one of the things you love about her the most is so contagious that it even made you smile too at the news. "Oh wow that's great! Really? What's your plan then?"

"You'll see tomorrow.", she winked at you. It made you blush. "Anyways, I'll go to sleep now if that's ok with you. I'm tired. "

You nodded at her. "Sure, lets go ahead to the bed my Penguin.". You guided her to the bedroom and sat at the bed while she's changing her clothes into a proper sleeping attire one.

"Hehe goodnight and I love you Y/N", she covered herself with your blanket and turned off the lamp.

"Goodnight and I love you too, Mina.", you said back to her. You cuddled with her as you both drifted into sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

"Good morning, my love.", you greeted her when you saw her slightly move and her eyes starts to blink rapidly. You were awake 5 minute early than her.

"Goodmorning too", she said, smiling at you. You pinched her cheeks because you can't resist her soft cheeks slighty largened when she smiled.

"So uhm, today is the start of your hiatus... mind telling me your plan?", you asked her.