SET 1: TWICE x M Reader - [Doughnut] : PART 1

A/N: First one-shot with multiple parts!
Also, since this one has been cut into parts... this one won't feature all TWICE members, but I swear they all will be in the upcoming parts especially the last one.

Jeez, my schedule has been full these days but thank God I still managed to work for this one.

-----------------

(PRESENT DAY)
DECEMBER 2022

It's a snowy nighttime. Under the dark sky with stars sparkling covering it is a street where many people are gathering around along with police cars and ambulance cars parked outside of a doughnut shop.

The policemen are trying to guard these civilians who are curiously watching what's happening from entering the crime scene.

Inside the shop has some evidences which has been marked, but there is one which if you look at it, you will think that is the most important one out of all the evidences that has been found by the policemen and detectives.

A bitten white doughnut with red syrup flowing from its inside is seen laying on a floor with police barrier tapes around its space.

From the dark corner of the shop, a woman slowly appears near to the bitten doughnut.

She sat and looked closely at the bitten doughnut.

A frowning expression in her face can be seen as she remembers everything what happened before this unexpected tragic moment....

(1 YEAR AGO)
DECEMBER 2021

"Mmhmm, I'll give the payment tomorrow if that's then.", you hummed, responding to the caller behind the phone you are having a conversation to.

"Sure. I'll just gonna prepare your order when I came home tomorrow.", the girly voice said.

"Got it.", you said in a sing-song tone. "God, I can't wait for those strawberries, Chae. I've been craving so bad.", you said while having the only picture of a strawberry inside your mind.

"Hahaha, keep yourself still, Y/N. It will all end tomorrow.", the caller which is your friend, Chae or in her full name Son Chaeyoung; just laughed back at you. She finds it hilarious and a bit adorable to hear you like this.

"Yeah.", you huffed calmly. "I gotta go now, I'm about to do something here. Bye, lil cub!", you bid goodbye to your friend.

"Bye!", Chaeyoung greeted back and she finally dropped the call, ending it. You turned off your cellphone and placed it back at your pocket.

The oven made a "ding" sound, so you open it and released the fully baked doughnuts laying in a metal tray. You placed it at the rack where you or your employees will reach at it once the displayed ones in the glass shelf at the cashier is now empty.

You walked outside the kitchen, stepping at the cashier to find your employee Hyunjin, preparing some order at the counter.

"I'll take it here. You go switch with me at the kitchen.", you said after you walked near at him while he's placing some doughnuts at the tray after reaching for a sheet of tissue paper.

"Sure boss!", Hyunjin said and left his work at the counter for you to continue it.

"So the order is one chocolate doughnut and one pink sprinkled doughnut, huh?"

"Yup.", you nodded and Hyunjin leaves you alone as he walks back at the kitchen.

You picked up the tray with two doughnuts to serve it at the customer who ordered this. So you turned around to the front to gave it.