Chapter 23

Jaden rushed back to her room fuming in anger. Her eyes were brimming with tears after witnessing such a rude behavior of Tom. She jumped onto her bed, digging her face into the pillow and wept till all her tears went dry. It was not just she was hurt by Tom but all her frustration and loneliness all came at once. She was missing her brother, friends, and she didn't know why but she was also missing that one person with whom things were left unclear and unsaid, Draco Malfoy. 

What on earth I was thinking of Tom Riddle? That he will show some respect, some love to me? Once an evil always an evil, people say it right. Tom Riddle can not change. He is just a selfish, arrogant and egoistic bastard. At once he is possessive and the next moment he is a moron who feels like I'm his personal property. Sometimes his possessiveness reminds me of Draco.

"I love you Jaden Pevensie, do you love me?"

Draco's words were echoing in her ears. I don't know God if I really love someone. I don't want to love any random guy without even thinking, I don't want my feelings and trust to be broken by just anyone. If it's not forever, it's not love. I can never forget what Draco did to me and Harry with that sick Dolores Umbridge. Oh man! why do I always have this thingy with Slytherin guys....

Keeping everything aside, there is this one thing bothering me more than anything. If Tom didn't allow me then how on earth I was able to enter his mind? How is this possible to enter the mind of Voldemort?

After thinking a lot about everything happening around her she was finally tired and the only thing she wanted to do was sleep. In a matter of few minutes she was finally asleep.

...........................****..............................

Tom was standing near the tall window of the Astronomy tower and was staring outside at the falling snow. All he could think was the absurd behavior by Jaden. Until now he felt that no single person in Hogwarts can penetrate his mind but how the hell this Jaden Pevensie did so? And what if she was right that she didn't penetrate my mind intentionally? But again, how is this possible?

Tom was really unable to distinguish between his feelings for Jaden. At once, he felt too much care and possessiveness for her but on the other hand all he could do was push herself away from him because she was nothing more than a distraction to him.

"Hey, Tom. we need to talk.", came Abraxas Malfoy with a sign of terror on his face.

"Speak", Tom spat sternly without even looking at him.

"First of all, I'm really sorry for what happened today. I never meant to disturb you and Pevensie today. Forgive me"

"Stop blabbering, come to the point, what's actually so important that you can't give rest to your tiny little ass?

"It's just I heard some teachers talking today, one of them was Dumbledore. They doubt that the murder of myrtle is related to the heir of Salazar Slytherin, I mean they know that the basilisk has been awaken"

"Hmmmm, don't worry I'll handle it. Call a meeting at night, 11, sharp."

"As you wish"

Tom nodded slightly as Malfoy left the tower.

After handling all this nonsense I'm coming for you Jaden Pevensie. We need to sort this out....

Guys Please tell me do you all like this Jaden and Draco angle in between?