Chapter 27

#UNEDITED

Time was running swiftly and Christmas ball was nearing. Jaden got asked out by few boys but she had other intentions. Only one day was left for the ball and she was still waiting for Tom to ask her out. 

Alright, I really don't understand boys, first he give me signs of flirtations and now when it's time to ask me out why is he acting like dumb? No issues I'll ask him out today by myself. Oh God! this man is really messing up with my head.

Jaden was moving back and forth in her room scratching her head. She finally decided to ask Tom for the ball. But, she didn't know about the heartbreak waiting for her.

Well it's Christmas eve, I think I should buy a present for Tom and that would be nice time to ask him out. Yes! and I'll send something to Agatha and Charlus as well.

She quickly got ready for a trip to Hogsmeade by putting on a grey top and a skinny tight jeans with a maroon cardigan and black boots. She grabbed her black hand bag and went out stuffing her wand in her bag. 

After about half an hour of window shopping in different store, she finally reached to that one shop which had some sweet little memories of her past, memories of her and Draco

After about half an hour of window shopping in different store, she finally reached to that one shop which had some sweet little memories of her past, memories of her and Draco. The moment she looked over at the shop's name, 'Ms. Picket and her store of everything ', she was drawn back to two years back at her 4th year's Yule Ball. 

"Hey Hermione, come look at this. Isn't it so beautiful"

Jaden held a pearl necklace around her neck and showed her sparkling reflection in the tall mirror.

"Oh my my Jadey, this is so beautiful. You're going to steal the show tomorrow."

"No, stupid it's not for me but for you. This pearl necklace will go along your pink dress perfectly. Let me hold it around your neck"

"It's gorgeous Jaden, I didn't know any jewelry suited me"

"Of course it does, I'm going to look at the reactions of Ron and Harry tomorrow at ball when they'll come to know about your special date" Jaden whispered to Hermione and they both giggled.

"Well, enough shopping for me. Jaden you wanted to buy some heels for your blue dress, you can go back at the right corner they've got a new collection of shoes. I'll be there in a minute."

"Ohhhh, I got it, buying something for baby Krum right!!" Jaden chuckled raising her eyebrows.

"Haw, stop it Jaden don't call him baby" she blushed and threw a punch on Jaden's shoulder.

"Okay okay, I'm going to check out the heels" Jaden laughed as she defended her little punches.

She went towards the back, it was empty. She strolled her hand over the different designs of sandals showcasing in the shelves. The navy blue pair at top right corner, embellished with glitters, caught her eyes and she knew that those were perfect. She tiptoed and tried to reach out for the shelf but it was in vein. So, she stepped her leg at the lowermost shelf to give her some height but as soon as her finger grazed the heels of the sandals her leg slipped abruptly and all she did was close her eyes waiting for an injurious fall but after a second the only thing she could feel was two large arms engulfing her torso and she was right in the air with her eyes clinched. She opened her eyes softly to find a tall blonde looking at her deeply with his gray mesmerizing eyes. She was right in the arms of none other than Draco Malfoy.