The swamp

Guyssss, I'm lazy, and I don't wanna write the whole northern tribe thing, so summarizing, the fire attacked, you wanted to go there to hide from the fire, the fire went there, there was no point in staying the to protect from fire if fire was already there. So the journey with the gAang continues

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

(Y/N)'s POV
We fly on Appa as me and Tsimu watch the trees below. "That place looks fun to play on, right, buddy?" It slides up to my head. "Hey, you taking us down for a reason? Aang, why are we going down?" "What? I didn't even notice." "Are you noticing now?" "Is something wrong?" "I know this is gonna sound weird, but I think the swamp is.. calling to me." "Is it telling you where we can get something to eat?" "No, I.. I think it wants us to land there." "Sounds fun." I jump off and land into a tree. I jump from tree to tree waiting for Appa to land. A tornado pulls them and they fall to the water as I land besides them when I catch up. "We better speed things up." Says Sokka as he cuts the plants. "Maybe we should be a little nicer to the swamp." "Aang, these are just plants-" "They're living beings Sokka, plus, they're fun to play around with." "I'm sure there are a lot of things that are alive here." Tsimu bites him with his now again lack of teeth. "Appa! Momo!" "There's no way they can hear us, and no way we can see them. We'll have to make camp for the night." He kills some bugs. I start walking away from them until I see a girl.

Weird. I fall asleep on a tree. I wake up to being pulled by a plant. "Tsimu." It chomps down the plant, eating it. "Good boy." I hear a girl giggling. Black hair, those eyes. "You haven't changed a bit, have you, badgermole?" I run to her and hug her, smiling into her forehead. "You're so short, like real short. I look down and see a tree. "What the hell?" I see her giggling and looking at me from another side. "Come on, badgermole. You know I hate running. Why are you here anyways?" "Why did you leave me?" "Eh?" "You left me, to be free. I hate you." "Badgermole, I didn't want to leave." "Liar." "You know I wouldn't lie to you." "That's a lie, you lied to me." I felt tears sliding down my face. "I didn't mean to, you'd hate me otherwise." "I hate you." The tears dropped into the swamp water creating some smoke. "See? Liar." "I'm sorry, Beif- woaaaaah!" I feel weight on my back ass I fall onto the water.

"What the hell?!" "Oh, hi snake guy." "I have a name." "I know." "I was chasing some girl." "What girl?" "I don't know. I heard laughing and I saw a girl in a fancy dress. Laughing... fancy dress... was she not just my imagination? Tsimu slides up my arm and nuzzles on my neck. I smile and scratch its chin slightly. "Don't worry, Tsimu. Let's go hang from vines again." I climb up and ignore them. I try meditating a bit while hanging upside down, along with Tsimu. I hear some shouting. "So noisy." Tsimu nods.

"Someone I will meet." Well crap. I open my eyes. We're gonna have to meet her, so we'll be going to Gaoling then. Well, I'll stay as far away as I can.