The chase

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

(Y/N)'s POV
I smile as Toph presses her forehead against mine. "I love you, badgermole." "I love you, too." I press my lips against hers, as we share a romantic kiss. She starts peppering my face with pecks. "Your lips are so soft." I glide my thumb against her soft lips. "I really love you, Snakey." "This is unlike you, badgermole." I open my eyes and wake up from my dream after getting punched in the head. "Ow, just because half your neurons are dead doesn't mean you get to kill mine!" "I told you to keep your distance!" "You were the one to come here in your sleep!" "Was not!" "Were too!" I pull her even closer, pressing our bodies together. "Was not." "Go back to sleep, badgermole. I'll give you a tip, never wake up a snake from its sleep." I blush when I remember my talk with Tsimu yesterday. Procreate... he's right though. I could have a new family. That fortune teller did say I'd get two kids. "Can you get off of your girlfriend for a second?" I turn to glare at Sokka. I feel some drool hit my neck... should I be disgusted or like it? Nah, Tsimu also drools, plus Tsimu bites me in its sleep, it's annoying. I wipe the drool away.

I slide my hand onto the back of her head start to mess up her hairstyle. "What are you doing?" She grabs my hand slowly. "I honestly don't know how you manage to sleep with that thing." She giggles. "Smooch smooch." I try to kick Sokka, but my leg stays in its place. I look at it, and see it tangled with a certain badgermole's. I look at Tsimu as he bites Sokka. "Good boy." That's when I see it slide between me and her chest, and wrap around both our neck. Don't do that, Tsimu. He ignores me. I hear Toph giggle and pat Tsimu's head. "I think he really likes me." "Well of course snake guy's snake likes you, it shares its feeling with snake guy." I blush. "Come on, Aang. You didn't have to say it like that. Can't y'all just go back to sleep?" I feel Toph move her leg so it's all the way over my hips. "Is that girl stuff or something? My sister did that, too." (The thing females do like put their leg on top of something like people, pillows, something else) "I think so, Katara does that in her sleep, too, sometimes." "My sisters didn't drool, though, nor snored." 'Well if you wanna marry her you'll have to get used to her snoring and drooling.' "I don't wanna marry her! Even if I did... which I don't! I'm already used to her snoring, and her drooling, too. It's not like it's the first time I've slept with her." "Who's he talking to?" "I think he's talking to Tsimu."

"Anyways, Toph is not any of your sisters, stop trying to relate them." "I'm not trying to relate them, her and my sisters are the only girls I've interacted with. Plus Katara and my mom, but they're well... mom like." I kiss Toph's head, and Tsimu hisses at me. You seriously act like the kid of a divorced parent. Between telling me to reproduce with her, and hissing at me whenever I show her affection. "Oh lets camp there." I stand up once Appa reaches the floor, only to be thrown to Appa's fallen fur. I stand up and glare at Toph. "I'm gonna throw you into a river, badgermole." She ignores me and gets down. "Hey, you guys picked a great campsite. The grass is so soft." "That's not grass, that's Appa's shedding." "Ew gross!" "That's not gross. It's just part of spring. You know, rebirth, flowers blooming, and Appa gets a new coat." Tsimu slithers across the shedding and curls up. "Ahh, the beauty of spring."

Appa sneezes, making fur fall everywhere. He shakes his head. "Stop, Appa, stop!" I wrap my arm around Toph's neck and pull her towards me, making sure not to hurt her. "Don't tease a snake without expecting it to wrap around your neck." I let go and mess her hair. Sokka puts some fur on his head. "It's not that bad, Katara. It makes a great wig." "And a great beard." Aang jumps besides Sokka, they point at each other while laughing. "I'm just glad we finally have another girl in the group, because you two are disgusting." I snicker knowing she'd regret saying that. Toph walks withe her arms behind her back. "Excuse me, does anyone have a razor, because I got some hairy pits." She puts her arms behind her head, showing some fur on her sleeves. They laugh until Aang sneezes blowing off the hair from all of them. They laugh again. Katara pulls me by my arm. "You're the new other girl of the group now." She says chuckling. I make a braid out of Appa's fur and hang it from my shoulder.