The fortuneteller

Gonna skip some chapters

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar, master of all four elements , could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

(Y/N)'s POV
We sit on the camp as fishes start jumping out of a river. Sokka stares at one. "He's taunting us. You are so gonna be dinner. Hey, where's the fishing line?" "Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka." Aang lifts up some kind of necklace? "It's all tangled!" "Not tangled, woven. I made you a necklace, Katara. I thought since you lost your other one..." He smiles showing the necklace. Katara takes it. "Thanks, Aang. I love it." "Great, Aang. Maybe instead of saving the world, you can go into the jewelry-making business." "I don't see why I can't do both." "I think that was great, lover boy. Now just remember some of us are omnivores, and no, Tsimu, I'm not jealous. If I wanted a girlfriend I would've gotten one. You're too late now." I hit Aang's back slightly, and waterbend some fish out of the river. Tsimu who had grown his teeth back flicked its tongue and hissed at me. I stick my tongue out at him. Meanwhile Sokka was fighting with fish.

"So, how do I look?" I see Aang blushing while looking at Katara. "Exactly the same but with a necklace." Tsimu bites my leg. "Ouch! It's not a lie!" "You mean all of you or just your neck?" He moves his collar a bit while biting his lip and smiling. I hit the back of his head. "I mean, because both look great." "Smoochy, smoochy. Someone's in love." "I... well..." "Stop teasing him, Sokka. Aang's just a good friend." "He had it coming, though, and Sokka.... That's why your girlfriend made you dress like a gi- ow! I swear to god Tsimu! Do it again and your teeth won't fall by themselves!" "A sweet little guy, just like Momo." She makes a kissy face at Momo. "Thanks." He says looking away at the floor. "With that face he made Aang is far from innocen- ow!" I grab Tsimu and bite him. "You had it coming."

"Someone's being attacked by a platypus bear!" The platypus bear attacks the guy as he just dodges with a smile. "Well, hello there. Nice day, isn't it?" "Make noise! He'll run off!" "No, play dead! He'll lose interest!" "Ho! Close one!" He laughs. "Run downhill, then climb a tree!" "Roar back." I snicker along with Tsimu who just flicked its tongue. "No, punch him in the bill!" "And then run in zigzags!" "No need. It's going to be fine." Aang jumps in front of the man. "Woah there!" Appa growls at the bear as it pops out an egg and leaves. "I told you to roar back." Sokka grabs the egg. "Mmn lunch!" "That just came out of... forget it." I see Tsimu trying to eat the whole egg. "You're a water snake, not a python." "Lucky for you, we came along." "Thanks, but everything was already under control. Not to worry. Aunt Wu predicted I'd have a safe journey." "Aunt who?" "No, aunt Wu. She's the fortune teller from my village. Awful nice knowing your future." "Wow, it must be. That explains why you were so calm." "But the fortune teller was wrong. You didn't have a safe journey. You were almost killed!" "But I wasn't. All right, have a good one." He walks off.

"Oh, and aunt Wu said if I encounter any travelers, to give them this." He hands Aang some wrapped thing. "Maybe we should go see Aunt Wu, and learn our fortunes. It could be fun." Aang starts ripping apart the wrapping. "Oh, come on. Fortune telling is nonsense." Aang opens an umbrella. "What do you know, an umbrella." It immediately starts raining. "That proves it." "No it doesn't. You can't really tell the future." "I guess you're not really getting wet then." "Of course she predicted it was gonna rain. The sky's been gray all day." "Just admit you might be wrong and you can come under the umbrella." "Look I'm gonna predict the future now. It's going to keep drizzling. See?" And it immediately stops raining. "Not everyone has the gift, Sokka.

We arrive to the village. "Aunt Wu is expecting you." "Really?" A girl in pink clothing with two uhh buns? To the sides greets us. "My name is Meng, and I'm Aunt Wu's assistant." She stares at Aang. "Well, hello there." "Hello." "Can I get you some tea or one of Aunt Wu's special bean curd puffs?" "I'll try a curd puff." "Just a second." She walks towards Aang. "So what's your name?" "Aang." "That rhymes with Meng! And you've got some pretty big ears, don't you?" "I guess." "Don't be modest. They're huge." He overs his ears. "Well, Aang, it's very nice to meet you. Very nice." "Likewise." "I can't believe we're here in the house of nonsense." "Try to keep an open mind, Sokka." "Yes, Sokka, use that huge head of yours to think." "Wouldn't it be nice to have some insight on your future?" "It would be nice to have some bean curd puffs."