Chapter One the kings rebirth

Within the dreadnought

Within a mighty hive ship known as the dreadnought six immortal light bears stood before the king of the hive, the king of shapes, the god of darkness and the king of the taken.

Oryx, the taken King

He towered over the guardians as his presence was known, and it was devastating

There beings felt as if they were being crushed from creation itself, as the king in all of his wrath focused his power on them.

After all his hatred and anger towards them stemmed from the dead of his first born son.

Crota, son of oryx.

The hive price that they slew with his own blade.

And now the king had come.

He had come to get vengeance for the death of next heir to the osmium dynasty. And replace his spot with the very lightbringers that had took his life.

And the kings actions did not betray his thoughts or feelings, rushing at them with his massive blade Willbreaker. He slammed the sword onto the ground of his dreadnought causing a great blast that sent the guardians flying though the air. And crashing back towards the ground of the cold floors of the dreadnought.

Before the king extended his hand and from his dark flame that seemed to burn with no natural fuel, a great torrent of fire bathed the room in his wrath.

But lightbringers were more tenacious then this, there Titan cases the ward of dawn, shielding them from the harsh flames of darkness that burned the world around them.

But the king's waking eyes saw this and took advantage of this.

With speed uncomprehensible to there very beings, oryx the king of the taken rushed towards the purple dome of light and slammed Willbreaker Into it casing the protective barrier to shatter instantly as the Titan could only slowly look up as the impending blade of Willbreaker slowly came down towards his head.

Before the blade slammed back into the ground, as another shockwave was generated knocking back the guardians.

And slowly the lightbringers would regain there footing only to see the sight of oryx raising his sword back into the air, as the body of the Titan gushed with blood, before splitting in two.

The team stood silent and so did the king, there eyes burned with dread and agony at the sight of there called friend.

But to the king, he only saw weakness.

And so taking this opportunity his went to strike the group only for his blade to be stopped by the glowing light blade of the guardian before him.

The guardian was consumed in a blazing bright golden light, as from this the sound of a sharpened sword was heard.