Chapter Twenty One Pieces Falling into place.

"Artoria, Again."

Blades clash and blood was spilled, The imposing figure of The Taken King towered over the evil girls soul, The two of them had been sparring ever since they returned from hell and Artoria had been showing signs of the next level of Ascension.

Several months went by, but sense they battled in a realm controlled by Oryx's power, he bent the timestream to where theses three months where like three hundred years.

As you can expect Artoria's power exploded tremendously as a result of this, she killed Taken, beast made from Oryx's power of destruction, over all It was quite the hell. But she wouldn't back down, not ever.

"As you will my king."

Raising back up into the air She charged forth with her blade, clashing once again Excalibur is sharpened edge collided with the razor sharp edge of will breaker, but this was a futile attempt at the sword's part to try and impose its well upon a blade which had killed even the gods of gods.

Artoria was casted through the air, her blood erupting from her like a river, as Willbreaker cleaved through her armor Her skin and her magical defenses and sent her flying.

She laid upon the ground coughing as blood continue to flow, Her king was truly something else.

"Strength is what is required to live, It is what one needs to take, to lift a blade and use it as effectively as I can, one's will must be strong, it must be absolute, no trace's of weakness must be found. For if you foster for even a second, your life will be taken."

"I... Aghhh... I understand, My King."

Using Excalibur like a crutch She raised herself into the air, her legs shook as she could feel his aura barrel down on her, his eyes, the same eyes which can even make the Eldritch abominations tremble in fear straighted into her soul.

"If you cannot fight, how do you expect to take your revenge? If you cannot fight how do you expect to live in this universe? How do you intend to survive the upcoming war? Rise, challenge me, fight me, die by my hands, be reborn and die again, learn the cycle of death, learn your blade, hone its edge and sharpen your conviction. And if you fail the use the universe, for it is is your oyster, use it like fuel, burn it away and rise as high as you can, use me as your example. I will be your Widower, and you will be me, continue pushing forward for if you fail, You have already succumb to your own weakness."

Artoria grinned her teeth, he was right, to live one must kill, to kill is to have a blade and a will to use it, to have a will one must have resolved, to have resolve one must have conviction, and to have conviction one must have a dream.

A goal.

And there it was for Artoria.

Standing before her, was her goal, to become what Oryx had become, Darkness itself, such a beautiful shape, What glorious marvel has form brings, when he kills it is like watching a spectacle, whenever he uses his blade it is effortless and ever flowing.

So strong was his resolve he punched through the realm of darkness itself and had to claim its power for his own, no longer bound by any laws or beings, he was truly the highest existence.

So to her, there was no higher purpose, Even if she was only able to claim a mere fraction of what he was It would make her magnificent.

With a blazing Soul, she charged, Oryx seeing this smiled, No magic, No trickery, Just her her blade and her might.