Chapter Twenty Four Father Vs Son, the War Begins now.

Sense the preconception of my material form my destiny was always ment to be that of a girl of noble title but without power to exude my will.

I have seen maybe things in this short time within this Finite Reality that I was concealed to. I have touched the stars and have seen what these beings call "elegance", they are captured in the shivering rays of the thousands of heavenly bodies, but all I see, when I look upon this sight. Is a lie which is hubris at best.

Not even a good lie, but one of just dazzling Idiocracy.

They have weaved a lie that has stretched so far that is has reached its roots. Honestly how such a lie came about without my hands is beyond me. But that's the mortal races for you, a fumbling pile of fools tripping over words and laws that aren't even there, only creatures from the hallucination of "Order".

Order, and "Order" have two very distinct differences that many confuse with each other.

Order is the sense of right, when all things obey and follow the rules, where things are civil and "Good." When the ones following this are good dogs and sit and obey a law which they can agree upon is the correct and most beneficial to there exsitence.

Then there's "Order" a bumbling blind sense of laws and "Goodness" where the beings within control blind themselves with senses that can make the conception of there so called Order exist forever in there own words. There "Order" is a parasite feeding off the blinded and dulled minds of all that follow it, or brainwashed by it.

I have seen both, and with this it's is far to easy for me to simply poke a hole through this thin wall of self-righteous hubris and let the feelings of dout and sorrow handle the rest. After all the heart is the greatest weakness, next to the soul. 

After all sometimes it does not take blades to end lives but only words spoken at the right time, and in the right way.

Take a different form and play innocent and when you gain there trust, work your way, feeling off there inability to figure it out and when it is all said and done, when your words have had such a strong and proverbial impact that it can topple stars, this is when you speak the golden words and get them fully under wraps.

I have seen this happen so many times, and just like the legendary flaming bird which me name of from I am always reborn I'm a different form, but my words are different.

Such is the path of deception and lies, to make any and all believe your words but just casting a simple description.

To this end I have caused a fracture, I have split the laws, concepts, logic and all of truth and lies into the form of its most simplistic values. I have taken these values which all beings follow and twisted this band of rules into a song that so happens to be an ontological weapon. I call this weapon, Savathun's song, a viral song that allows for the complete control over all beings that hear it.

A song thats angelic melody soothes the soul but also incases it within my web. It does not matter of what it is, I have seen that whoever hears it will become encased with darkness, weather they be of a hive mind, or a singler mind, I have watched thousands fall to this thum I have created with the guidance of the Widower.

It's truly a spectical, a simple note and all takes root, best of all because of its nature I have seen beings try and erase it's pressence, but you cannot erase darkness or the song which is bathed in the very logic of your own creation, it is simply the ability to play or encase a being within a lie, if they can believe they can fall to it, and it's no simple illusion more like... A living dream, but in this dream you have no control, because all that happens will be carried out by me.