Chapter two The new life

Six years later, in the underworld.

Within the gremory late at night household we see a young devil walking it's Shadowy halls. His hair was a jet black with red strands within, his eyes a piercing vermillion red.

This was Akuma Gremory, the son of Sirzechs Gremory and Grayfia Gremory. And a prodigy among the devils.

His power of destruction had already surpassed that of his aunt Rias Gremory who was already considered a prodigy, but that's not all.

In his short time of being in this world he had devoted himself to studying the history and magical arts of this world. His actions for this was praised by many of the high-ranking families but what they didn't now was that.

He wasn't doing this for them, he wasn't doing this for his family, for there honor or there pride, because his most kept secrets within secrets was that he was a completely different being. Brought to this world and reincarnated as a "devil" of noble blood, he didn't now where he ended up or who was his enemy. All that he could rely upon was his intuition and his instincts to guide him through this new world.

But now he was standing in front of the door to the Gremory family's massive library, and with his hand finding it's resting point upon the door, with a gentle push. The door creaked open as he was allowed into the contents within, his face remained the same even through it was past the point of we're he should be asleep.

Walking through the blackened door way a red ball of energy formed Infront of him, a magic light made from his power of destruction. His hand resting on the spin of the books he traced his finger along there hardened backs as he stopped when he found what he needed.

A book, it's cover a picture of what appeared to be that of the demon Lucifer. It's body being made of a hardened black piece of leather. Akuma reached out and gripped this book, pulling it from the place at which it rested. He walked to the table that he usually sits at and took his seat at the table. Plopping the book down he opened it to where his book mark was and began to read.

Skimming though the pages his eyes took in everything, the words and there hidden meanings.

'the great war huh?' Akuma inner voice scoffed, although he was young he figured there was something going on in this world. 'this war, was nothing but groups of weaklings trying to vie control of one another. Tch, this species is a joke. And I'm force to live among these fools.'

He closed the book as he pinced his nose, it might have only been six years which was nothing compared to his over one billion year lifespan in his previous life. But at least with his last life he had his army, tributes, status as a king. And above all else his true form that struck fear into his enemy's.

Now here he was, standing in this house of idiots! His father the so call "STRONGEST DEVIL!" Nothing in comparison to his might! His mother having to work as a maid for this family. His aunt although shes only about eight was a spoiled girl. She was the heir to this family and as such his father thought it would be best if he spoiled the ever-loving shit out of her.

A real siscon is what he is.

"This is a joke" Akuma closed the book as he covered it with his power of Destruction before gently using his power of it. To lift the book into the air and return it to the point of rest it layed originally. "And worst of all I still can't find out the truth behind why I was brought to this accursed world."

He stood up from his chair turning to the door and walked out from this room.

Through the dark hallways he eventually stopped when a creature of darkness walked towards him.