Chapter Twelve; audience with the goddess of Death

*three weeks sense last chapter, within Artoria's Throne world*

3 weeks have passed since the king of knights has been able to achieve the grand results of creating a throne world.

In those three weeks she has fully recovered and also with the guidance of oryx, her king, she was able to shape her throne world how she wished it to be.

A land of death stretched on, the size of this death filled land was larger than a planet, all around demonic beings hunted and lurked, she would find theses Savage entities while she was on her missions and she would bring them to her world in order to fill it with an environment of only death, of only survival of the fittest.

Along with all this, massive rivers of dark mana would stretch into the world like roots from a plant, theses rivers where made of her own mana, and if any being were to drink from it and be too weak to withstand the powerful pulse of energy from her mana then there insides would rot away and they would disintegrate from the inside out.

At the very center of the world of her own creation, was a massive dark Castle, around it a massive pit of the dark magic sat around the castle, this was the location at which all the rivers lead towards, and this was the center point of the darkness within the world itself.

{Ignore the moon}

Going into this Dark Castle you would almost enter another reality, the size inside was much larger then it was shown outside, as hundreds of different walkways stretched throughout it, making a labyrinth of twisting tunnels.

But if you follow them the right way, you would find a massive door, and upon it the symbol of the taken King carved within.

This door was guarded by hundreds of her taken, with her knights being the closest and her Psion's being the furthest.

Theses taken where given a single order by there master, that was to be the defenders of this way within the room beyond. Now you may wonder what's behind the door well, if one was to go through the door they would be greeted with the sight of a massive opened room, with it being made of some kind of dark ebony metal, then resting perfectly with the black carpet which rolled up the center, a throne sat.