Chapter Eight Kyoto City part one

Six months after last chapter. Within Oryx's throne world

Deep within the dark realm of the taken King he sat within his throne as he stared upon the green and black sun who cased its darknended light upon this world blanketed in shadow.

It had been six months sense he took Artoria Pendragon as his first knight and began to train her in the way of the sword, he would start off by slowly getting her used to her newfound body which had been greatly augmented thanks to the piece that now rested inside of her.

You see unlike the conventional evil pieces which every other piece except for the queen only boost a certain attribute of the one receiving it. Knights received speed Bishop's enhanced magic and rooks better physical strength. Only the queen piece would provide a boost to all these attributes.

But his hive pieces provided a stat boost to all attributes much like the queen, but further enhanced there original intended attribute. Meaning that her knight piece enhanced her physical durability and strength, along with her magical energy and control, but greatly increased her speed.

All of her physical and magical capabilities excluding her speed practically doubled if not tripled, but her speed is where the greatest increased came being a whopping four to possibly five times. This increase allowed her speed which she never thought possible for herself, allowing her to blitz her enemies before they could even blink. Along with the changes to Excalibur and her transformation into a hive Oryx had much to teach and she to listen and learn.

Oryx told her about what she became and upon her learning of what fate has in store for her as a member of this race, her reaction was that of joy. When asked why she responded with, "if I am to be a member of this new race, this only means I shall be able to remain by the one who I am indebted to. Along with this I will only continue to grow and eventually vengeance shall be mine."

Her response had the king smile but just for a moment her "indictment" as he put it will always keep her by his side, and so long as she has it she saw forever remaining loyal to him.

We're calling these memories he chuckled to himself as he stood from his throne and looked upon this world of his creation, the world of his will. He was waiting for her inevitable return after all he's been training her, by sending her off to kill members of the old Satan factions who have been posted around the human world as a way of well sending a message towards to them. For the King was starting to get tired of their constant insistence on annoying him while also stirring up even more problems.

And he was proven right when he felt someone trying to enter his reality and realized who it was, he grandes them access and from a dark green portal Artoria walked through. Her sword was covered in blood and the crimson liquid could be seen running down her face. "How was your mission?" Asked the king who wondered the results of her siege.

"My king you should knew of my success, for I would not stand before you in such a state if victory was not already achieved."

Oryx once again found his mouth twisting into a smile for a short amount of time. "Yes I now of your success, but I have a question how are you feeling?"

"Are you worried about my health my king? Because im-"

"I'm not concerned with your physical health, I can already see that you took no damage. I wanted to now how you feel, for instance do you feel stronger?"

Artoria paused for a second, nos that he mentions it she did feel stronger, not in the sense of her enhancements  but after killing all those devils she did indeed feel stronger.

"Yes I do feel stronger but why is that?"

"Your hive piece."

"Sorry my king but I don't understand."