Chapter Twenty Five, Taken Dynasty part one.

We where not always the strongest, in fact we where the weakest within the known universe.

I gazed upon the stars in my younger years and saw the glorious light of millions of celestial bodies, I wanted to reach upon them to touch there glow, to feel there warmth but I knew I never would.

With our lives so short, will our potential being so little we shall never be able to see what our lives shall come to in only a few short years I could only Barry theses through a down.

I had a duty to uphold, I had to be the one to take the Osmium Throne and rule Fundament just as my father has for so many long years.

I only have my sister to be with me in this vast journey our destiny, we are to take over this court and become it's new rulers and there is no one I would rather have then my dearest sisters Sathona and Xi Ro.

We will be the trio to make out dreams come true, we shall be the ones to make our new dynasty.

We need only be together until the end of time and even with our shortened lives we can make our difference.

"Will you come with me? Sathona? Xi Ro? For are we to make our destiny?"

My sister's smiled, and so did I, our father may be strange at times but we will love up to his example as the royalty of the Osmium Court.

We shall become mother's, we will live longer and fly above this land with us being able to move forth.

'We match towards our futures.'
_______________________________________

"Tell me Aurash what do you see?"

Before a young two year old Aurash, the weakest state of the Taken King she looked upon her father as she stared upon the large mechanical structure before her, and as she looked upon it here father the much taller king spoke again.

"Fundament's 52 moons are begining to aline, when this happens the gravity of the celestial alignment will cause the oceans water to be pulled high into the air, and upon its breaking this water will spill out into a great god wave, a wave I shall...

"Fundament's 52 moons are begining to aline, when this happens the gravity of the celestial alignment will cause the oceans water to be pulled high into the air, and upon its breaking this water will spill out into a great god wave, a wave I shall call the Syzygy, we most stop this or all of our work will be erased by this grand collapse. We need to stop this Aurash or else everything we love, my sweet daughter will fall to this hidden beast."

Looking upon it, I could see what my father spoke about, this disaster waiting to occur is something that will truly be the end to us all.

I rushed out to warn my sisters, so that together we can find some way to stand strong through this as we always do.

Without realizing the actions that shall happen afterwords.
_______________________________________

We ran and ran, with the sister of mind being the only thing I have to guide me through this darkened world we are not plunged into.