Chapter Three Phoenix Family

3 years after last chapter.

The household of the gremory clan hasn't changed too much but a certain individual within has changed quite a bit, Akuma or his actual name he still prefers oryx. Had grown up quite a bit and was now back at full power.

Upon him turning eight, his power from his previous life had fully manifested within himself and was about to unleash something destructive. So in order to save the entire underworld from being destroyed by him unleashing his power. So knowing the best place to go he went to his throne world, which was exactly like his old throne world back in his previous life. Upon his arrival darkness consumed everything, from the mass of shadows and red energy he donned his old form, for the first time in eight long years. As the power he had back then was now finally back in his possession, and upon him standing over the edge looking over his throne world he smiled to himself.

So desperately did the guardians try to extinguish him and yet here he was, standing here within his own world of darkness, which was an existence all to itself. His legend, his dynasty had yet to be ended.

"They tried so hard but failed, just like my sister's attempts to kill me. But now I'm stronger then before." He held out his hand as the power of Destruction began to surge through his being, condensing it down into a small ball on the tip of his finger he pointed it at a nearby planet. And let it fly.

The gargantuan beam of crimson flew through the vacuum of space before slamming into the planets crust that he aimed at. And the destruction that was caused was well.... 

Devastating pure and utter devastation, the shrapnel that was launched from this overwhelming display of destructive might flew through the vacuum of space slamming into moons and blasting off huge chunks of them

The king of Darkness looked upon this with a smile. He had not lost his touch, furthermore this power. this power of Destruction, it has proven itself to be a formidable weapon for the king to utilize.

"Yes this is good but I shouldn't make a huge movements just yet, I have no idea what exists in this world, so I need to play this smart. I cannot let my rage and anger cloud me this time around, so the best course of action is to simply lie low gather information and then make my move. Funny I'm using the same strategy that Savathun manly used, and I can't lie it's a good tactic but now."

The king summoned his sword and grabbed a hold of its handle plunging it into the ground he simply stood there upon the ledge as he watched the pieces of the scorched planet float.

"I shall not fail again."

Time skip at the Gremory house.

Akuma could be seen once again siting within the library of the gremory household, as he skimmed through yet another book. Letting out a tiresome sigh he tossed the book as it landed on top of all the other hundreds of others he's read.