CHAPTER 1- WELCOME IG

When someone speaks:
    Italics = Japanese
    Normal = English

    It was dark, freaking hot, and someone was yelling outside whatever box I seemed to have woken up in. So I did what any normal human being would do. "AYO? WHAT'S THIS??" I screeched as I kicked open the door. I heard a loud yelp and thump as whoever was out there fell to the floor from the heavy door/ lid. 

    "Hey! What was that-? Nngh!" A squeaky voice sounded out as the thing that fell pushed the lid off itself. 

    "ARE YOU- WAIT-" I yelled, pointing at him. It was Grimm bro, that's totally him. 

    "Now, human! Give me your unifor-!" I kicked him away before he could speak- in Japanese by the way- so I had no idea what the hell he was saying. Although, I'm pretty sure he's asking for my uniform so he could get into the school. 

    "Is this a dream?!?!?!?" I yelled. "AM I REALLY IN TWISTED-U WONDERLAND-O?" I screamed in my best Japanese accent.

    "WHAT'RE YA EVEN SPOUTIN' KID?"  Grimm cried, blue flames engulfing the area. He seems to be angry lol. 

     "I dunno what yer sayin' but it's so hot my guy," I sighed, pulling my hood down, "stop those stupid blue flames." That seemed to work as the flames ceased. Grimm squinted, looking at me a bit shocked. 

    "You're... wait- are you a g- g- g- girl?!?!?!?!" He shrieked something in Japanese. I placed my hands on my hips, the long sleeves covering them. YO THIS ROBE IS SO PRETTY I NEED ME ONE'A THESE IRL.

    Grimm ran around frantically, seeming confused. Murmuring random terms here and there. I raised my hands and smacked my cheeks a couple of times. 

    "I guess I'm not dreaming, huh?" I rubbed the back of my neck in frustration. 

    "Where are ya from, kid?" Grimm huffed, "Ya speakin' English? Sounds like it." I stared at him with a blank look. I tilted my head and shrugged my shoulders, showing him that I had no idea what he was saying. He groaned in response. 

    "Can you at least understand what I'm saying?" I asked. I'm pretty sure they spoke some English in the game, with their amazing Japanese accents, of course. 

    "Tch, hardly," he replied in English, though I barely understood with his thick accent. "Eh, doesn't matter to me, now- give! Cloth!" He put out a hand- er- paw and made a grabby motion. Is he asking for my uniform...? 

    Before I could respond, there was a loud CRACK and a yelp from Grimm. 

    "YOWCH! What was that rope?!" He exclaimed. 

    "This is no mere rope- it is a lash of love!" Said a deep voice. I turned to see none other than Headmaster Crowley! "You-! You're one of the new students... how did you get out of the coffin? And what's with this familiar of yours? Have you not tamed it?!" 

    "Hey, hey! Let me go, I ain't no freakin' familiar!" Grimm growled something I didn't comprehend. I'll have to dig into my brain and try to remember the dialogue and what was going on right now. 

    "Uh... no," I said. Crowley looked at me, confused. 

    "No...?"

    "She doesn't really know Japanese," Grimm explained.

    "Ah, interesting- wait- did you say 'SHE'?" 

    "Oh did I forget to mention that? Yeah, this human can't understand a word we're saying and she's FEMALE!" Grimm waved his arms around frantically. I simply stared. This conversation wasn't supposed to be this long, was it?